Education Program Consultant
This role is critically important to the development of the Cambridge Education business in Australia. The role includes being responsible for the project and financial management of existing programs and contributing to or leading the development of new program initiatives across the government, independent and catholic sectors. This position works with others to deliver projects, programs and school based consultancies Australia-wide and for the development of new business opportunities.
The scope of services includes provision of leadership development and professional learning programs for principals and teachers, intervention services and strategic reviews and at Independent Association peak body as well as State and Federal government levels. The utilisation of established and strong education networks is a fundamental component of this position, as is an understanding of new policy directions and building relationship with non-state institutions and organisations.
- Strong educational networks, particularly in the non-government sector
- Successful senior leadership within the education sub-sector
- Innovation in program development and / or being able to commercialise ideas
- Leading diverse teams of consultants or people to meet demanding targets and timelines
- Project management skills, inclusive of financial management, contract management , negotiation and facilitation skills
- Post graduate qualifications in education and training
- Successful track record in working in or with the education sector over a number of years
- Willingness to contribute to the development of Cambridge Education’s global program
- Experience in working across various sub sectors such as early childhood, youth, skills etc
- Strong technology skills
Melbourne or Canberra