Consultant - health
We are looking for a committed and dynamic individual to join our health team, now part of a growing social and economic research team. You will be involved in consulting, research and data analysis on a range of projects in health in which Mott MacDonald works nationally and internationally.
An example is the provision of support and advice to a major client on a range of clinical service redesign and evaluation projects. More recently we have been supporting another client with their proposal to deliver a major reconfiguration programme of acute hospital services.
In summary, you will assist in the future development of our healthcare consultancy business, playing an active part in business development, managing projects and interacting with colleagues and external clients.
- Undertake thorough and robust literature reviews
- Produce consumable, logical and persuasive reports drawing on a range of evidence
- Interpret client briefs, assist with or manage the production of bids and contribute to growing the business
- Undertake engagement with a range of stakeholders from senior managers to vulnerable community groups
- Manage tasks and projects, supervising other team members as required
- Manage competing project responsibilities to meet client deadlines and other project commitments
- Liaise confidently with internal clients and colleagues across Mott MacDonald to promote the work of the team
- Analyse and interpret health and social care data
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated candidate with a sound academic record and relevant work experience.
Essential competencies and qualifications:
- 2-3 years’ experience of working in a related business within the healthcare sector
- Good first degree (2:1) or above
- Experience of healthcare data analysis
- Excellent writing skills and experience of report writing
- Literature review and relevant research experience
- Experience of managing projects or parts of projects
- Experience of engaging with external stakeholders
Desirable competencies and qualifications:
- Master’s degree
- Experience of writing proposals and other business development activities
- Experience of working in the healthcare consultancy sector
- Experience of working outside of the UK
- Knowledge and experience of working on projects focused on equality, deprivation and social inclusion