Consultant - India
Mott MacDonald is a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of research methodologies and survey techniques
- Should be able to work independently in project operation and management
- Should be able to write proposals and reports
- Ability to communicate knowledgably in all aspects of the project
- Maintaining brand reputation whilst undertaking the project (both with this Group key client and in the wider industry)
- Identifying, building and maintaining key relationships both internally within Mott MacDonald and externally with key client.
- Post Graduate in Statistics/ Economics/Social Sciences with 5 - 10 years of experience
- Should be well versed with various M&E (monitoring and evaluation) methods and tools and with statistical software packages such as SPSS or STATA.
- Should also be well versed with report preparation
- Good presentation and communication skill
- Time management & commitment
- Good Interpersonal skill.