Finance - Administrative Assistant (6 Month FTC)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organisations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 4,200 professionals in 26 countries, we work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management and restructuring. Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their fields including: certified turnaround professionals, forensic accountants, corporate investigation specialists, intellectual property specialists, former political leaders, former chief executives, Nobel Laureate economists, banking and securities professionals, certified public accountants, e-discovery professionals, corporate, financial and crisis communications specialists, chartered financial analysts and industry experts. Since our founding in 1982, clients have turned to us for high-stakes issues that require specialised expertise. We are the company engaged to work behind the headlines on some of the biggest news stories of the last two decades including the Bernie Madoff investment securities scandal, the Stanford Financial Group investigation, the 2010 Gulf oil spill crisis, the Major League Baseball steroid investigation, and high profile corporate restructurings including Lehman Brothers, General Motors and CIT, just to name a few.
If you are interested in becoming part of a fast growing company and contributing to history-making engagements, read on.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our London Finance team which serves the EMEA region.
- Administrative support for the FD, FC, Head of tax and Finance manager including diary management, setting up of meetings, travel bookings
- Administration of the company’s Amex program
- Liaison with HR on recruiting and admin for new hires
- Taking meeting minutes as required.
- Liaising with the U.S. corporate team on the EMEA Finance Website content
- Coordinating travel itineraries as needed
- Preparation of Word and Power point documents (including statutory accounts)
- To assist with filing for the department
- Assisting with the preparing the annual partner statement packages
- Sending out P11d’s annually
- Support in coding/accounting company’s benefit invoices
- Photocopying, faxing, scanning as needed
- Other ad hoc support as required
- Would suit an administrative assistant with an interest in Finance
- Key attribute is organization skills and ability to prioritise
- 1-2 years prior experience in an admin role
- Proficient user of MS Word and Power point, intermediate user of MS Excel. Ability to create/edit tables in Word.
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, flexible, able to work independently, attentive to details
- European languages an advantage
FTI Consulting can offer a competitive and attractive rewards package, excellent training and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to achieve your potential.
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer