Executive Assistant - Forensic & Litigation Consulting - Governance
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organisations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 4,200 professionals in 26 countries, we work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management and restructuring. Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their fields including: certified turnaround professionals, forensic accountants, corporate investigation specialists, intellectual property specialists, former political leaders, former chief executives, Nobel Laureate economists, banking and securities professionals, certified public accountants, e-discovery professionals, corporate, financial and crisis communications specialists, chartered financial analysts and industry experts. Since our founding in 1982, clients have turned to us for high-stakes issues that require specialised expertise. We are the company engaged to work behind the headlines on some of the biggest news stories of the last two decades including the Bernie Madoff investment securities scandal, the Stanford Financial Group investigation, the 2010 Gulf oil spill crisis, the Major League Baseball steroid investigation, and high profile corporate restructurings including Lehman Brothers, General Motors and CIT, just to name a few.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Financial Services, Governance, Risk and Regulatory practice within FTI is seeking an experienced EA with excellent all round skills. Supporting an expanding team of (currently) 4 Senior Directors, the candidate must be highly organised with the ability to juggle and prioritise the demands of a diverse team.
This role is suited to someone who enjoys a full, varied and at times deadline driven day; able to interact confidently with clients and colleagues of all levels. A strong team work ethic, a proactive can do attitude and a nimble approach is essential. The nature of our business is driven by client deadlines and sometimes you may be required to work outside the core hours at short notice.
- Diary managementEmail management
- Production of client reports, presentations and proposals
- Processing timesheets and expenses
- Facilitating the Financial services industry group – preparing meeting lists in coordination with EAs, assisting with cross segment marketing initiatives, coordinating publication of materials
- Client management – maintaining client files, opening matters, issuing contracts, client billings
- Maintaining contact database and tracking business development activity via a CRM database – Salesforce
- Establishing and maintaining team disciplines/protocols such as electronic filing, document filing, client close out processes, biography maintenance
- Intermediate Word
- Intermediate PowerPoint
- Diary management
- Planning skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
FTI Consulting can offer a competitive and attractive rewards package, excellent training and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to achieve your potential.
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer