Senior Manager SAP BPC / BFC
SAP BPC / BFC - Senior Manager
We are currently looking for candidates at the Senior Consultant (Senior Manager) grade with extensive relevant consulting experience; ideally with Big 4 or major SI or niche SAP consultancy.
The role sits within the Performance Management competency, a sub-competency of PwC’s Finance practice. You will be based out of our More London (London Bridge) Offices, but will be expected to travel as required
PwC is one of the world’s leading professional services firm. Our Consulting practice is focussed on working in partnership with clients to deliver real business transformation and making change stick.
Finance is one of our key competency areas providing finance advisory and change support to industry leading clients across a range of topics including Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Shared Services, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) advisory and Corporate Treasury (CT).
Our finance competency consulting team, is focused on assessing the finance operating model implications, deploying process improvement methodologies (such as Lean) to accelerate reporting processes and working with our technology competency to define, configure and implement leading reporting tools, such as Oracle Hyperion, SAP EPM, etc.
About the role
The role is focused on project delivery for engagements with an SAP BPC / BFC component. Acting as a client side advisor or business integrator, the role supports clients during all stages of an SAP BPC / BFC design and implementation or review, including re-implementations, upgrades and process changes. These are typically embedded in business change programmes and the role requires process knowledge of planning and or consolidation. Part of the role is to support clients in the design of future processes and systems, combining the expertise from both areas.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing practice with an extensive client base.
As a specialist SAP BPC/BFC Consultant, your main focus will be to execute and manage Transformation work including:
- Project Managing of SAP planning and consolidation projects
- Leading teams of technical SAP BFC / BPC experts
- Providing best-fit SAP BPC / BFC planning and or consolidation advice
- Understanding the functional design including new processes and technical design
- Delivering SAP BPC / BFC applications that met the functional and technical designs
- Managing the design, testing, training, go-live and benefits realisation
- Opportunity for working from home? Limited
- Amount of time client based (80%)
- Opportunity for job sharing? No
- Need to travel/overnight stays away from home (Yes - regularly)
- Opportunity for flexible working (hours) No
- Amount of time PwC office based (20%)
The candidate will ideally be educated to degree level or above.
The following skills are required for this role:
- At least 2 full lifecycle of a recent SAP BPC or BFC project
- Configuration and design knowledge of at least one of the following SAP BPC (Netweaver or Microsoft) or BFC
- Working knowledge of Finance processes and function planning and / or consolidation design and impact on technical design and business impact
- Accounting knowledge: either qualification or part-qualification with a recognised accounting body or equivalent project based experience
- Working knowledge of agile and iterative build methodologies
In addition, the following consulting skills are essential
- Ability to advise and interact with all levels of client management and staff;
- Understanding of project commercials
- Excellent business analysis and design skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills;
- Proven ability to operate within complex projects and diverse teams
- Evidence of leading or working as part of a team
- Ability to support the functional consultants delivery of Enterprise Performance Management solutions
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’.
The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships. We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business. www.pwc.com/uk/diversity
As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.