SAP PP Consultant
Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 8.7 billion and 78,500 employees. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organisations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting and Technology Services, Atos Healthcare, Atos Worldline and Atos Worldgrid.
We are currently seeking to add to our growing SAP Practice with a PP Consultant, focusing on delivering services in the SAP suite of products.
After a successful 2013 our SAP team has ambitious growth targets for this year and a healthy pipeline of new projects you could be involved with. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced PP consultant to join our growing business.
Our SAP practice works with a variety of customers across the UK and we provide broad ranging expertise in many SAP modules and offer a large scope services to meet their requirements; from technical upgrades right through to full “green field” deployments. The SAP practice offers a fantastic range of career development opportunities for someone with the determination, intelligence and diligence to succeed in this fast developing market sector.
We are seeking an experienced SAP PP consultant who can demonstrate a deep understanding of the manufacturing industry, business analysis and relevant SAP technologies: PP, PM MII, ME and to a lesser degree WM and QM. You will need to be a confident communicator with proven stakeholder management skills. As well as able to manage your own time and prioritise work in order to meet delivery objectives.
This role can be based from any of our UK offices and will involve traveling to clients sites (UK wide) as needed, so you will need to be flexible about traveling. The ability to gain SC clearance is strongly preferred.
To apply please submit your CV via the link below through the Atos website. For further details about this role please review the Job Specification.
Demonstrable successful experience delivering SAP PP solutions and knowledge of all SAP products associated with manufacturing, in particular with reagrds to their configuration:
- SAP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP MII
- SAP ME
Secondary (Combination of)
- SAP Warehouse Management (WM) or
- SAP Quality Management (QM) or
- Maintain a highly motivated, proactive attitude to achieve goals.
- Demonstrable successful track record of delivering Technical Solutions against set targets and deadlines
- Fluent English language written and verbal. Capable of interacting with stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to gain respect, trust and confidence of senior management, partners and clients in all situations.
- Capable of articulating the precise nature of any given situation appropriately to the target audience whether technical or non-technical.
- Experience in leading presentations to senior management level both internally and within the client arena.
- Takes a structured and effective approach to own work and is able to manage own time
- Customer focused: able to manage multiple aspects of customer relationship and solution delivery simultaneously, recognises and adapts to business changes. Exploits business opportunities in order to deliver “win-win” outcomes.
- Is effective in organisations with differing cultures and is able to modify approach and style to obtain co-operation and commitment and resolve potential conflict. Shows sensitivity to political and cultural issues as well as technical and business effectiveness targets.
- Commands respect for excellence, not only in areas of specific knowledge but also in all aspects of proposing, conducting and leading consultancy assignments and in obtaining acceptance of recommendations
- Business Development - The ability to identify new potential business opportunities within existing customers and new organisations
- Ability to be SC cleared
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know: ARChelpdesk@atos.net