SAP IS-H / MED Consultant
Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 8.7 billion and 78,500 employees. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organisations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting and Technology Services, Atos Healthcare, Atos Worldline and Atos Worldgrid.
The UK & Eire SAP Practice is part of the SI Enterprise Solutions organisation. The business focuses on winning and delivering services in the SAP suite of products.
Reporting to the SAP IS-H Solution Lead and working alongside peers in End User Delivery.
The candidate must have deep understanding of SAP healthcare processes, business analysis and the SAP technologies identified below:
Experience in implementing SAP Healthcare, SAP IS-H/IS-H*Med and various other Healthcare Information Systems
The role is that of the SAP IS-H (Industry Solution – Health) Solution Lead and will be required to be actively involved with:
- Consulting on SAP based healthcare projects in UK and Eire
- Being an active contributor to the SAP Healthcare solution team
- Influencing the SAP Heathcare strategy, objectives and direction of the business unit
- Develop winning solutions for proposals
- Occasionally involved with presales
Demonstrable successful experience delivering multiple IS-H solutions and knowledge of all SAP products associated with SAP Healthcare
- SAP IS-H
- SAP IS-H Med
- SAP IS-H Integration with other modules (FI/CO,SD,MM)
- SAP IS-H/MED Integration with other healthcare and clinical systems
Maintain a highly motivated, proactive attitude to achieve goals.
- Demonstrable successful track record of delivering technical solutions against set targets and deadlines.
- Fluent English language written and verbal. Capable of interacting with stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to gain respect, trust and confidence of senior management, partners and clients in all situations.
- Capable of articulating the precise nature of any given situation appropriately to the target audience whether technical or non-technical.
- Experience in leading presentations at senior management level both internally and within the client arena.
- Takes a structured and effective approach to own work and is able to manage own time
- Customer focused: able to manage multiple aspects of customer relationship and solution delivery simultaneously, recognises and adapts to business changes. Exploits business opportunities in order to deliver “win-win” outcomes.
- Is effective in organisations with differing cultures and is able to modify approach and style to obtain co-operation and commitment and resolve potential conflict. Shows sensitivity to political and cultural issues as well as technical and business effectiveness targets.
- Commands respect for excellence, not only in areas of specific knowledge but also in all aspects of proposing, conducting and leading consultancy assignments and in obtaining acceptance of recommendations
Willing to travel UK wide as necessary by the business.Able to gain security clearance
Business Development - The ability to identify new potential business opportunities within existing customers and new organisations
Compensation and Benefit
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know: ARChelpdesk@atos.net