Organisational People & Behavioural Sciences
Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 8.7 billion and 78,500 employees. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organisations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting and Technology Services, Atos Healthcare, Atos Worldline and Atos Worldgrid.
The OPBS community is a lively, rapidly growing team within Atos Consulting. We are engaged on a wide range of transformation assignments supporting many blue chip client programmes often in partnership with colleagues from the wider Atos organisation. Increasingly, our projects address some of the people challenges arising from new technologies, for example delivering culture change and organisation re-design to support mobile working, collaboration and supporting the roll-out of digital strategies.
As a Consultant in the OPBS community, you will be expected to ensure that client benefits as defined in their business case are realised through the alignment of people, process and technology.
You will cover 3 main areas of Change Management:
Strategic Planning for Change – developing the case for change; agreeing the future state; building the organisation design, evaluating our client’s readiness for change
Mobilising and Engaging – establishing Change Leadership and the Change Network; planning the workforce, managing stakeholder resistance; developing and delivering communications and engagement strategies and plans
Delivering the change – designing and delivering end user training and learning and development; business and operational alignment; monitoring change and culture; organisational redesign and knowledge management, implementing the people transformation agenda.
You will be expected to design Organisation Development solutions that optimise our clients’ workforce and where necessary re-shape and redesign to drive efficiencies.
To complement the existing team this role would be responsible for leading Change related assignments across a range of clients. Responsibilities would include:
Designing and delivering appropriate solutions for our clients utilising variable grade resources across the Business Consulting practice
Assisting the client to manage their HR and change agenda by exploring new ways of improving their business
Supporting pre-sales and bid development activities across the business
Contributing to, and developing, consulting propositions
Contributing to the consulting brand through the production of thought leadership
Essential knowledge and experience required:
- Educated to Masters level or equivalent professional qualification or experience
- Experienced Change, OD and/or HR consultant with proven in-depth skills in both business and technology advisory
- Able to lead client engagements/projects (size dependent on grade)
- Experience of leading teams through complex change and HR tranformation processes
- Able to work effectively at the highest levels of client organisation
- An excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Experienced in dealing with senior stakeholders in a large consulting organisation
- Able to operate within a multi-disciplined consulting environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a strong team player and the drive and determination to deliver challenging assignments
- Experience in the development and delivery of business cases, presentations and proposals to clients, probably gained in a consulting environment
Desirable knowledge and experience required:
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
- Experience of delivering change programmes across various sectors (e.g. central government, health, financial services, defence, enterprise and transport sectors).
- Project Management qualification
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know: ARChelpdesk@atos.net