Transaction Advisory Services Executive
Purpose of Role
In summary a Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) Executive must be capable of assisting with performing financial due diligence work on transactions and handling smaller transactions. This person must interface with clients, management, external financiers and other professionals. Finally, an Executive should know when to seek advice from the manager/senior manager and other specialists as appropriate and demonstrate strong commercial flair and numerical analysis.
- Projects a professional image and builds good rapport with the client, with a clear understanding of client expectations.
- Takes responsibility for assigned areas in report including performing numerical analysis, asking questions to identify risks and issues, and contributing to writing the report. Communicates clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Possesses good IT skills and is able to use these to produce spreadsheets.
- Works effectively and enthusiastically with all members of the team
- Qualified ACCA/ACA accountant or qualified by experience and 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent)
- Experience of numerical analysis and experience of working with clients
- Developing experience of applying commercial judgement
- Good working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel & Word, internet and email
Dynamic organisations know they need to apply both reason and instinct to decision-making. At Grant Thornton UK LLP, this is how we advise our clients every day. We combine award-winning technical expertise with the intuition, insight and confidence gained from our extensive sector experience and a deeper understanding of our clients.
We look for people who understand business, people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, people who are approachable, proactive and seize opportunities as they arise. In short, people who can be as fast and agile as our clients are.
Grant Thornton is one of the world's leading providers of independent assurance, tax and advisory services. Over 31,000 Grant Thornton people, across 100 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.