Purpose of Role
Start Date - 27th June 2014
End Date - 25th July 2014
Salary - Competitive
The Manager plays a pivotal role within the Corporate Finance department within Grant Thornton UK LLP. The post holder will focus on the consumer industry and the role will involve performing a key part in marketing events, leading business development initiatives and is active in winning new client work, negotiating and closing sales opportunities and managing client relationships.
- Builds an active and extensive external network of professional, business and client contacts and uses this network to share knowledge and experience to generate further leads
- Plans networking activities and sets the agenda
- Establishes a high market profile and is recognised as a deal maker by the market
- Demonstrates ability to generate and originate new work
- Mid-market transactions
- Relationship building and networking
- Deal management, recognised as a deal leader on complex and significant assignments
- Experience in a deal origination role, ideally in the consumer sector
Dynamic organisations know they need to apply both reason and instinct to decision-making. At Grant Thornton UK LLP, this is how we advise our clients every day. We combine award-winning technical expertise with the intuition, insight and confidence gained from our extensive sector experience and a deeper understanding of our clients.
We look for people who understand business, people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, people who are approachable, proactive and seize opportunities as they arise. In short, people who can be as fast and agile as our clients are.
Grant Thornton is one of the world's leading providers of independent assurance, tax and advisory services. Over 31,000 Grant Thornton people, across 100 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.