Purpose of Role
The Business Analyst plays a central role within the Business Growth Services Department within Grant Thornton UK LLP. This is a great opportunity to work within a newly formed team and deliver a brand new bespoke service. You will work as part of the team to help Business Growth Advisors deliver a new prestigious service called Growth365 to clients.
Growth365 has been designed for high-growth businesses; it is a tailored pre-qualified membership service. Members, receive a bespoke actionable programme that is delivered by a dedicated and experienced business leader.
- You will accompany Growth Advisors in diagnostic reviews with client senior management teams and produces client deliverables with input from the Growth Advisor
- Day to day activities will comprise of writing up annual diagnostic reports which include summary of diagnostic reviews along with market research and competitive benchmarking
- Working closely with a Growth Advisor to challenge and refine scope of requirements, in order to inform a commercial and analytical research approach
- You will conduct value-added, high quality research and analysis in support of Growth Advisors
- Strong research and analytical skills, with an ability to focus on client key commercial issues.
- Able to develop good relationships with senior management in client companies.
- Resourceful in identifying new sources of information or names of specialists.
- Attention to detail, numerate and commercially aware, with robust analytical skills
- Dynamic self-motivated individual with evidence of initiative
- Strong research and robust analytical skills are essential, with an ability to focus on key commercial issues for a client
- You will be able to develop good relationships with senior management in client companies
- Resourceful and creative thinking in identifying new sources of information or names of specialists
- Attention to detail is key, along with being highly numerate and having a high degree of commercially awareness
- You will be a dynamic individual, who is self-motivated with evidence of initiative