Management Consultant - Digital Marketing
About Us (Inc OBS)
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Capgemini is transforming how brands engage and interact with their customers, helping them to develop and deliver the digital strategies that will outperform the competition.
We are a class leader in digital strategy consulting, as recognised by global research firm Kennedy. We are at the forefront of research into digital transformation with MIT, helping organisations the world over understand the impact that digital is having to their customers and business.
We have developed our All Channel Experience, which uniquely places Capgemini to advise and deliver for clients looking to use digital to:
- Shape and evolve their customer experience
- Enhance and expand their service and commerce channels
- Integrate and optimise their marketing performance across channels
- Innovate their business models and operations.
We are looking to recruit high calibre Digital Marketing experts at a range of grades, who understand the functional capabilities of marketing technologies and how you design, deliver and optimise them across an integrated cross channel marketing function.
Main Purpose of Role
- You will have functional knowledge of at least one marketing application and its components and experience of integrating such application into a client’s existing IT architecture (at a business not technical level) for data warehouse, BI and ideally existing retail systems
- You will inspire clients on the how their marketing performance can be optimised through the implementation of marketing technology
- You will help our clients design, deliver and adopt marketing automation, personalised offer / reward mechanisms and multi-channel campaign management and analytics tools
- You will bridge the gap for our clients between business and technology
Skills and Experience
- Functional expertise in using and delivering marketing platforms: IBM (Unica & SPSS), Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Aprimo, SAS, Neolane
- Experience of defining a marketing vision and the design and delivery of marketing solutions that deliver this vision, integrated across channels
- Experience in business consulting, specifically operating model design, business requirements & process mapping, data model and database design from a business perspective
- Good understanding of consumer needs and product lifecycle; strong industry experience delivering new / enhanced marketing capabilities or digital marketing across Consumer Products & Retail, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services (Banking & Insurance) and / or Central Government
- Versatility to adapt skills / behaviours / attitude to work with ambiguity and in areas that are not part of your core skills; flexible to changing works locations and travel requirements, in order to meet Capgemini’s and our clients’ needs
- Be able to bring an energy and passion to your work, be versatile and collaborative in style, empathetic in nature, confident in content and focussed on outcomes at all levels in the client organisation
- Educated to degree level or equivalent; post-graduate qualification (e.g. MBA / CIM qualifications)
WHAT WE OFFER:
We will provide you with intense professional development and as much stretch as you need to put your skills into action, learn and progress. In particular you will have the opportunity for:
- Acceleration: The opportunity to accelerate your career through intellectual challenge, specialist training and responsibility.
- Collaboration: The opportunity to work as part of a high performing, supportive and collegial team that values close collaboration with clients.
- Satisfaction: Swiftly add value and make a real difference to Capgemini and to our clients’ organisations.
- Exposure: The chance to work with some of the most admired organisations across a range of industries and locations.
- Innovation: To work within a company that values innovation and encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate's competency, skills and level of expertise.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
Capgemini is an equal opportunities employer.