FIS Advisory Executive
Purpose of Role
The Forensic and Investigation Services Executive will provide support and work as part of the FIS team, effectively providing a hands on advisory service that exceeds client expectations and supports the Partner/Manager team. Primarily focused on project delivery, gaining experiences across all of the EDRM as well as self-development.
The successful candidate will form part of the DFG technical team with responsibility for the processing and management of data hosted within our managed eDiscovery and document processing and review solutions including Nuix, Clearwell and Relativity. A skilled database administrator you will be responsible for data handling , manipulation and support using a range of tools and utilities to deliver solutions to our clients.
- Takes responsibility for assigned areas, including having own work reviewed and works to time and budget
- Manage client projects and expectations on deliverables / productions with minimal manager involvement
- Maintains assignment files and identifies key issues early to discuss with a Manager
- Attends training courses as identified in order to develop both technical and personal skills and keeps records for CPD purposes
- Strong SQL Server knowledge including but not limited to complex query writing and maintenance procedures
- Strong MS Access knowledge preferably with some commercial exposure
- Data manipulation
- Highly desirable: VBA/VBA Modules/VB Script
- Desirable: Experience with e-Disclosure or e-Discovery/Exposure to testing and quality control/Experience with MS Office/Knowledge of Regular Expressions/Experience of Relativity
Dynamic organisations know they need to apply both reason and instinct to decision-making. At Grant Thornton UK LLP, this is how we advise our clients every day. We combine award-winning technical expertise with the intuition, insight and confidence gained from our extensive sector experience and a deeper understanding of our clients.
We look for people who understand business, people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, people who are approachable, proactive and seize opportunities as they arise. In short, people who can be as fast and agile as our clients are.
Grant Thornton is one of the world's leading providers of independent assurance, tax and advisory services. Over 31,000 Grant Thornton people, across 100 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.