Purpose of Role
The Associate Director plays a central role within the Valuations practice within Grant Thornton UK LLP. The Valuations practice has the opportunity to grow beyond our natural market share with the opportunity to increase the size of assignments by targeting larger clients with a wider and deeper service offering. Sales to larger clients will require a different approach to the one adopted for smaller clients. The focus needs to be less on the efficiency with which valuations are put together and more on the insights provided to the client.
- Support business development and assignment delivery in the area of corporate value creation.
- Assist with the delivery of the normal range of valuation assignments.
- Applies technical expertise to effectively manage all aspects of allocated assignments.
- Manages complex client assignments that are sizeable in both scope and scale from end to end including drafting reports.
- Experience within strategy consulting.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CFA.
- 2.1 degree educated.
- Desirable - Experience within telecoms, media and technology sector.
Dynamic organisations know they need to apply both reason and instinct to decision-making. At Grant Thornton UK LLP, this is how we advise our clients every day. We combine award-winning technical expertise with the intuition, insight and confidence gained from our extensive sector experience and a deeper understanding of our clients.
We look for people who understand business, people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, people who are approachable, proactive and seize opportunities as they arise. In short, people who can be as fast and agile as our clients are.
Grant Thornton is one of the world's leading providers of independent assurance, tax and advisory services. Over 31,000 Grant Thornton people, across 100 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.