Purpose of Role
The Advisory Manager plays a pivotal role within the Lead Advisory department within Grant Thornton UK LLP. The Advisory Manager will handle transactions with minimal involvement of a partner; interfacing with client management, financiers and other professionals.
- Building a rapport with the individual client and develop a clear and detailed understanding of the business and client expectations.
- Supporting the senior advisory team in all aspects of Corporate Finance and wider advisory assignments
- Providing effective project management, ensuring clients and deal leaders are kept informed of progress and timetables are met.
- Taking an active part in networking events.
- Experience in Corporate Finance functions of Accountancy firms or Banks
- Additional qualification such as a professional Accounting qualification, Masters, MBA or equivalent
- This role would suit an experienced Audit/Corporate Finance professional looking to for lead advisory role.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent at minimum 2.1 class
Dynamic organisations know they need to apply both reason and instinct to decision-making. At Grant Thornton UK LLP, this is how we advise our clients every day. We combine award-winning technical expertise with the intuition, insight and confidence gained from our extensive sector experience and a deeper understanding of our clients.
We look for people who understand business, people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, people who are approachable, proactive and seize opportunities as they arise. In short, people who can be as fast and agile as our clients are.
Grant Thornton is one of the world's leading providers of independent assurance, tax and advisory services. Over 31,000 Grant Thornton people, across 100 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.