Advisory Executive (Transport Team)
Purpose of Role
The Executive plays a central role within the Transport and International Team, Government and Infrastructure Advisory (GIA) department within Grant Thornton UK LLP. The Executive will work as part of the team, effectively providing a hands on advisory service that meets or exceeds client expectations and supports the partner/manager team.
- You will support and contribute to a broad range of engagements in both the financial advisory and consulting parts of the business
- You will support the development and delivery of client projects
- Takes ownership and responsibility for assigned work including working to specified time and budget constraints
- Is actively involved in office marketing events when appropriate and is an 'ambassador' of the firm
- Undergraduate degree, 2.1 or above
- Strong MS Office skills including excel at advanced level, with ability to create and review spreadsheets
- Evidence of working on the evaluation of bids in public sector procurement context. In particular, writing up financial analysis in a format and style that is understandable to non-financial focussed clients
- Ideally you will have a professional qualification such as ACA, CIMA, CA, ACCA, CIPFA or MBA (this is not essential)
Dynamic organisations know they need to apply both reason and instinct to decision-making. At Grant Thornton UK LLP, this is how we advise our clients every day. We combine award-winning technical expertise with the intuition, insight and confidence gained from our extensive sector experience and a deeper understanding of our clients.
We look for people who understand business, people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, people who are approachable, proactive and seize opportunities as they arise. In short, people who can be as fast and agile as our clients are.
Grant Thornton is one of the world's leading providers of independent assurance, tax and advisory services. Over 31,000 Grant Thornton people, across 100 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.