Advisory Executive (R&R)
Purpose of Role
The Insolvency Associate for the Complex and International team plays a central role within the Recovery and Reorganisation department within Grant Thornton UK LLP. As an Associate you will work on a variety of insolvency cases that are complex and international in nature, broadly involving asset realisation, investigating company affairs and reporting to stakeholders. The aim is to progress cases in a compliant, timely and cost efficient manner.
- You will actively make suggestions regarding progression of cases and agree strategy with managers
- Your objective will be to progress cases in a compliant, timely and cost efficient manner
- You will prepare and review documentation for complex legal disputes with various parties
- You will investigate misconduct by company officers and others
- As an associate you should have a background in accounting and insolvency with good investigative skills.
- You will be ACCA / ACA part qualified
- You will demonstrates excellent research skills including IT skills and think in a logical and structured manner whilst being commercially astute
- You must demonstrate good writing skills by preparing clear correspondence/reports and analyses with little supervision
Dynamic organisations know they need to apply both reason and instinct to decision-making. At Grant Thornton UK LLP, this is how we advise our clients every day. We combine award-winning technical expertise with the intuition, insight and confidence gained from our extensive sector experience and a deeper understanding of our clients.
We look for people who understand business, people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, people who are approachable, proactive and seize opportunities as they arise. In short, people who can be as fast and agile as our clients are.
Grant Thornton is one of the world's leading providers of independent assurance, tax and advisory services. Over 31,000 Grant Thornton people, across 100 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.