Advisory Executive - Manchester
Purpose of Role
The Advisory Executive plays pivotal role within the Business Risk Services department within Grant Thornton UK LLP. Our Executives provide a hands-on advisory service that helps clients manage risk, strengthen internal controls and governance processes and improve their business
- To be organised and consistently achieve deadlines and understands the commercial implications of actions relating to productivity, recoverability, fee income and client service
- Accurately record time spent, monitor time incurred and undertake analysis as projects progress for discussion with / to assist the manager as appropriate
- Overseeing and performing fieldwork as applicable, reviewing in accordance with agreed timescales ensuring all fieldwork is documented in line with the firms methodology
- Analytical and uses evaluation skills to shape recommendations which are proportionate to the issues identified and practicable for the client's business
- Professional qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA, CMIIA)
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent with a minimum 2.1 class
- Proven experience of understanding and documenting processes, testing of controls and report writing
- Previous experience of client work in relevant industries to Grant Thornton clients and in specialist business sectors
Dynamic organisations know they need to apply both reason and instinct to decision-making. At Grant Thornton UK LLP, this is how we advise our clients every day. We combine award-winning technical expertise with the intuition, insight and confidence gained from our extensive sector experience and a deeper understanding of our clients.
We look for people who understand business, people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, people who are approachable, proactive and seize opportunities as they arise. In short, people who can be as fast and agile as our clients are.
Grant Thornton is one of the world's leading providers of independent assurance, tax and advisory services. Over 31,000 Grant Thornton people, across 100 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.