Purpose of Role
The Leasing, Asset & Consumer Finance Team Administrator play a central role within the Recovery and Reorganisation department within Grant Thornton UK LLP. As an administrator, the primary role is the support of the Department's team members from a general administrative perspective and on specific assignments. As a junior member of a growing team operating in a specialised function within the leasing, asset and consumer finance market it is essential that the individual is a team player.
- Work with colleagues and clients to deliver a piece of work in a timely and efficient manner often being responsible for individual tasks creating sources of input into a final document
- Work with colleagues in supporting business development and project activity including completion of internal take-on procedures, preparation of pitch documentation and initial target research
- Attend and present at internal team training sessions
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of the office space, equipment and fellow employees
- Degree qualification
- Able to quickly review and understand financial information and effectively communicate via written media
- Understands and implements the principles of effective time management
- Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office, particularly Excel, Word, Power Point, Internet and email
- Literacy and Numeracy: Must be a competent in report writing and business letters and arithmetic
- Business and Selling Skills: Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator. Able to demonstrate experience managing accounts, customers, or contracts
Dynamic organisations know they need to apply both reason and instinct to decision-making. At Grant Thornton UK LLP, this is how we advise our clients every day. We combine award-winning technical expertise with the intuition, insight and confidence gained from our extensive sector experience and a deeper understanding of our clients.
We look for people who understand business, people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, people who are approachable, proactive and seize opportunities as they arise. In short, people who can be as fast and agile as our clients are.
Grant Thornton is one of the world's leading providers of independent assurance, tax and advisory services. Over 31,000 Grant Thornton people, across 100 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.