CIO Advisory Services - Principal and Managing Consultant
About Us (Inc OBS)
Capgemini Consulting is the management consulting discipline of the Capgemini Group, one of the world’s largest providers of Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing services. We offer transformational excellence through understanding specific customer needs in all business sectors.
Our CIO Advisory Services practice is one of the leading Business IT Services teams in the UK and Europe. High demand in our key accounts underpins our concrete growth plans. So we are looking for experienced and talented Principal and Managing Consultants who are interested in adding value to an already successful business. Our main focus is on delivering profitable outcomes in business and IT orientated environments. We work in a collaborative way with major FTSE 100 and Government clients to achieve their strategic goals effectively.
Main Purpose of Role
As an ideal candidate for our team you will already have a passion for transforming business through enabling technology and transforming the way clients operate. You will be confident at working in a technology driven environment but not necessarily from an IT background or an expert in IT.
You will have the presence and gravitas to initiate, manage and maintain board / senior management relationships. To understand and scope out their challenges and potential solutions and to both sell and deliver top-tier consulting and technology enabled business transformation work.
As a Principal, you will play a leadership role in our business, help set the direction, drive forward the business, model our values and behaviours, and coach and develop junior members of the team. You will be part of the CIO Advisory Services leadership team, looking after 60+ consultants. Working on your own or with other Principals/ VP, you will be responsible for new business/sell on consulting opportunities in excess of £1.5m per annum.
As a Managing Consultant, your will be responsible for sales in excess of £500,000 per annum.
You will have a strong desire to be part of, and contribute to, the growth and success of a top-tier consulting practice, contributing to our Offers, our knowledge and our overall strategic goals.
Skills and Experience
- Business Development: The successful candidate will support the sales activity across Capgemini Consulting. They will shape development of robust and pragmatic solutions in CIO Advisory Services.
- Ability to generate key ideas and conceptual frameworks to help solve problems and drive out insightful fact-based findings and recommendations – either on a client project, as part of a sales bid or thought leadership.
- Proven skills in delivering and leading management consultancy projects - previous experience working for a “big 5” consultancy isessential.
- Experience in at least 2 of the following topics essential:
- Digital Transformation,
- Business and CIO Advisory Services and Sourcing ,
- CXO Advisory,
- Value For Money - Post Merger Integration.
- Significant expertise in at least 2 of the following methods essential:
- IS Organisational Effectiveness,
- Business and IT Strategy,
- IT Governance,
- Operating Model Design and Strategic Sourcing,
- IT Performance Management,
- IT Service Management and Delivery,
- Recent experience of consulting in one of the following industry sectors: Financial Services/Insurance or Consumer Products - essential.
- Our business culture is collaborative and supportive – we are looking for team players.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We will provide you with intense professional development and as much stretch as you need to put your skills into action, learn and progress. In particular you will have the opportunity for:
- Acceleration: The opportunity to accelerate your career through intellectual challenge, specialist training and responsibility.
- Collaboration: The opportunity to work as part of a high performing, supportive and collegial team that values close collaboration with clients.
- Satisfaction: Swiftly add value and make a real difference to Capgemini and to our Clients’ organisations.
- Exposure: the chance to work with some of the most admired organisations across a range of industries and locations.
- Innovation: to work within a company that values innovation and encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
Whilst you will have our London office as a base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as client projects are likely to require you to work away from home (Mon-Fri).
We offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate’s competency, skills and level of expertise.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc all candidates will be required to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that they are entitled to live and work in the UK.