HR Transformation Consultants
About Us (Inc OBS)
Capgemini Consulting is the management consulting discipline of the Capgemini Group, one of the world’s largest providers of Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing services. We offer transformational excellence through understanding specific customer needs in all business sectors.
Capgemini is transforming how brands engage and interact with their customers, helping them to develop and deliver the digital strategies that will outperform the competition. We are a class leader in digital consulting, as recognised by global research firm Kennedy. We are at the forefront of research into digital transformation with MIT, helping organisations the world over understand the impact that digital is having to their customers and business.
Within this context, our Employee Transformation Practice is a distinct capability within Capgemini Consulting which helps clients to address the people implications of strategic change, build organisational capability and talent, and transform their HR functions to meet the changing demands of the business.
As one of the biggest consulting, technology and outsourcing companies globally, we are looking to further grow our HR capability to meet current needs and provide innovative solutions to our growing client base that have significant challenges across the people agenda, particularly in response to the opportunities and challenges presented by new digital technologies.
Main Purpose of Role
Our Employee Transformation Consultants are more than just HR Consultants; they are broad based business consultants who specialise in integrating people issues with business strategy.
The type of work that you might get involved in will vary according to your grade level from:
- Developing client relationships in selected accounts across a wide range of sectors. This is either as part of an integrated internal team or with other alliance partners.
- Reviewing people risks arising from business transformation activities across the organisation and working with the client to mitigate and control these.
- Assisting the client organisation in rebalancing their workforce size and skill set in line with changing business demands.
- Working with the client’s HR department and related teams to analyse, design and roll-out key HR operating models including processes and systems to meet changing business needs like globalisation of businesses, cost control, etc.
- Supporting the client in understanding and responding to the people implications of new digital technologies, including social media platforms, digital tools and Cloud computing.
- Working with our technology services division to implement a new HR system such as SAP or Oracle or SaaS solutions; identifying requirements, developing the end to end business processes, preparing the business for the change, training etc.
- Delivering people solutions to business problems as part of a major business transformation, or specialised pieces of work such as implementing a HR service centre or transitioning to BPO.
- Data gathering, analysing and improving process, taking ownership and support of team deliverables through basic project and stream management.
- Developing both thought leadership points of view and new service offerings to differentiate us in the marketplace.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for high calibre individuals who can operate at the Consultant and Senior Consultant level. You will have technical expertise in at least one of the following:
- Designing and delivering People strategy: Full talent management and workforce rebalancing lifecycle from recruitment to exits, workforce restructuring including cost reduction programme, organisation effectiveness, organisation redesign and the management of people risk through design of appropriate governance.
- People change management: Including leadership alignment, communications and innovative engagement strategies including social media.
- HR Transformation: Designing and delivering the HR operating model; HR service centre environment; HR BPO; HR Technology solutions both ERP platforms and SaaS HR solutions; HR Process Improvement including methodologies such as Lean; HR Risk Management.
- Digital Transformation: Experience implementing or using Cloud based technologies, full understanding of social media platforms and digital tools and their impact on employees, competencies and performance
In addition to:
- A demonstrable track record in HR.
- Strong interpersonal skills with high levels of enthusiasm and a good team player.
- Drive and commitment to own and deliver outstanding work.
- Experience of running work streams or projects.
- Evidence of thought leadership and innovative thinking.
- Studying for or have obtained a professional industry qualification e.g. CIPD
You must have experience working with a blue-chip organisation and/or consulting company in one or more of the following sectors: Retail, Consumer Products, Utilities, Financial Services/Insurance, Central Government.
We will provide you with intense professional development and as much stretch as you need to put your skills into action, learn and progress. In particular you will have the opportunity for:
- Acceleration: The opportunity to accelerate your career through intellectual challenge, specialist training and responsibility.
- Collaboration: The opportunity to work as part of a high performing, supportive and collegial team that values close collaboration with clients.
- Satisfaction: Swiftly add value and make a real difference to Capgemini and to our Clients’ organisations.
- Exposure: the chance to work with some of the most admired organisations across a range of industries and locations.
- Innovation: to work within a company that values innovation and encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
Whilst you will have our London office as a base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as client projects are likely to require you to work away from home (Mon-Fri).
We offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate's competency, skills and level of expertise.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc all candidates will be required to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that they are entitled to live and work in the UK.