Consumer Analytics - Senior and Managing Consultant
About Us (Inc OBS)
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Capgemini is transforming how brands engage and interact with their customers, helping them to develop and deliver the digital strategies that will outperform the competition. We are a class leader in digital consulting, as recognised by global research firm Kennedy. We are at the forefront of research into digital transformation with MIT, helping organisations the world over understand the impact that digital is having to their customers and business.
Our Business Analytics Team is Capgemini Consulting’sbusiness analytics and strategic modelling capability. The team delivers analytical solutions and advisory services to a wide range of clients across a number of industry sectors. Our Clients look to us to work with them collaboratively and provide the expertise and structured thinking that will help them develop innovative solutions to complex business problems.
A key focus area for the team is consumer analytics and we are looking for consultants who can help our clients to use analytics to:
- Shape and evolve their customer experience
- Enhance and expand their service and commerce channels
- Integrate and optimise their marketing performance across channels
- Innovate their business models and operations
The team is currently expanding and we are looking for high calibre consultants with both analytical and client facing skills to join the team.
Main Purpose of Role
You will be part of a leading Business Analytics practice in the UK within Capgemini Consulting. You will undertake a wide variety of challenging project work and help our clients optimise their business processes, improve operations and drive performance improvement. You will be encouraged and have the licence to develop new ways of delivering value. When allocating work, we always try to match individual development needs with those of the business. We are looking for talented people with relevant experience or qualifications to help us grow. The type of work that you might get involved in will vary from:
- Using modelling and analytically based techniques to solve business problems as part of a major business transformation, or specialised pieces of work such as statistical analysis, economic modelling, business case development, risk modelling, optimisation, simulation, systems dynamics and forecasting.
- Developing and using modelling tools to support strategic decision making.
- Supporting client to design, build and implement analytics based solutions.
- Delivering analytical advisory services to clients.
- Developing both thought leadership points of view and new service offerings to differentiate us in the marketplace.
Skills and Experience
To succeed you will need to possess and demonstrate a number of competencies:
- A track record of academic achievement (first degree in a numeratesubject e.g. Maths, Stats, Industrial Engineering, Economics) and ideally a MSc. post-graduate qualification in an analytical subject such as Operational Research, Management Science, Statistics or Decision Science.
- You will currently be working in the field of Consumer Insight in a major blue chip organisation or consultancy company within theConsumer Products, Retail, Utilities or Insurance sector.
- Strong knowledge of the application of analytical techniques and solutions for Churn prevention, Marketing Optimisation, Pricing, Customer behavioural modelling.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Excel.
- Experience of modelling and analytical tools such asSimul8/Witness/Vensim/SAS/SPSS/R.
- A proven ability to rigorously analyse complex issues and develop insights and solutions.
- An ability to provide creative thinking and innovative methods.
- A strong understanding of business combined with a track record of being part of delivering outstanding results.
- Good presentation skills and experience of delivering to Senior Management or CXO level.
- Strong general consulting skills and the ability to overcome internal barriers through the use of drive, determination and influencing skills.
- An ability to work in mixed teams of colleagues and senior client executives.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with high levels of enthusiasm and a good team player.
- Drive & commitment to own and deliver outstanding work.
We will provide you with intense professional development and as much stretch as you need to put your skills into action, learn and progress. In particular you will have the opportunity for:
- Acceleration: The opportunity to accelerate your career through intellectual challenge, specialist training and responsibility.
- Collaboration: The opportunity to work as part of a high performing, supportive and collegial team that values close collaboration with clients.
- Satisfaction: Swiftly add value and make a real difference to Capgemini and to our Clients’ organisations.
- Exposure: the chance to work with some of the most admired organisations across a range of industries and locations.
- Innovation: to work within a company that values innovation and encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
Whilst you will have our London office as a base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as client projects are likely to require you to work away from home (Mon-Fri).>
We offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate's competency, skills and level of expertise.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc all candidates will be required to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that they are entitled to live and work in the UK.
Capgemini is an equal opportunities employer.