Enterprise Performance Management Consultants
About Us (Inc OBS)
Capgemini is transforming how brands engage and interact with their customers, helping them to develop and deliver the digital strategies that will outperform the competition. Embedding these strategies into businesses’ performance management cycle is key to success.
Enterprise Performance Management has a key role in optimising the performance of the business across all channels. This is achieved via:
- Establishing an All-Channel KPI framework to create a clear “line of sight” from companies’ corporate goals to their operational activities, driving an optimum enterprise result across the old channel silos.
- Assessing and driving customer and channel profitability.
- Setting and measuring performance against targets for the All-Channel Experience.
- Integrating planning processes to align the organisation and individuals to profitable activities.
- Using customer insight to drive channel strategy and tactics.
- Developing robust data management capabilities to ensure that consistent information is available across channels and dimensions.
We are looking for Enterprise Performance Management Consultants at Senior and Managing Consultant level, to help our clients transform their customer experiences to meet the demands of the digital, connected consumer.
Main Purpose of Role
- As a Principal Consultant you will be responsible for new business/sell on consulting opportunities in excess of £1.5m per annum.
- You will play a leadership role in our business, help set the direction, drive forward the business, model our values and behaviours, coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Supporting the development of the EPM practice - for example, developing tools to accelerate the execution of specific elements of our All-Channel methodology.
- You will have the presence and gravitas to initiate, manage and maintain board/senior management relationships. To understand and scope out their challenges and potential solutions and to both sell and deliver top-tier consulting business transformation work.
- Working with our clients’ Finance, eCommerce and related teams to analyse, design and roll-out key EPM solutions, processes and systems.
Skills and Experience
- You will have worked in a consulting environment (or other client service) or have demonstrable experience acquired in a commercial finance/accounting role in industry.
- EPM project experience and knowledge of how all elements of EPM come to life in an organisation.
- We generally work within Consumer Products/FMCG, Retail and Utilities, so experience with FTSE-100/250 or equivalent-sized organisations in these sectors (or related e.g. Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, etc.) is strongly preferred, though you must have the ability to work across sectors.
- You will have a well developed point of view on how EPM capabilities have a critical role in the digital world.
- Evidence of career progression and achievement to date.
- Overview knowledge of one or more of the following relevant technologies in the EPM/CPM space: SAP BPC/BW-IP; SAP BFC; SAP PCM/CO-PA; Oracle Hyperion Planning; Oracle HFM; Oracle PCM; IBM Cognos TM1/Planning; Acorn Performance Analyser; Tagetik) or experience of unbiased technology advisory in these areas.
- Preferably, previous experience in the use of one or more of the following relevant technologies in the BI space in preparing management reports (e.g. QlikView; Tableau; SAP BOBJ BI; Oracle BI; IBM Cognos BI, MicroStrategy; Microsoft SSRS/SSAS)
Please note: we are looking for practically experiencedadvisors not IT implementers / developers.
- Specific Enterprise Performance Management experience of having led (Managing Consultant) or supported (Senior Consultant) 2-3 major projects in the following areas (must have at least two in-depth):
o Information Simplification – producing simplified management information aligned to the organisation and strategy of the business at a lower cost of production
o Profitability and cost management
o Integrated business planning
o Planning, budgeting and forecasting
o Master data management including data governance framework
o Enterprise-wide KPI and reporting framework
o Centres of reporting or decision support expertise
- You will have experience of full life-cycle programmes, covering: Feasibility; Programme Definition and Strategy; Solution Design; Implementation, including business engagement and leadership.
- You will ideally be a qualified accountant: ACA, CIMA, ACCA (not AAT)
- Demonstration of sales and delivery capability; ability to lead and develop a team; and ability to accelerate development of an offer into the market (Managing Consultant level only)
- Good presentation skills and experience of delivering to Senior Management or even Chief Executive level.
- Strong general consulting skills and the ability to overcome barriers through drive, determination, influencing skills.
- Ability to empathise with clients in challenging environments and to work to demanding timeframes/deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with high levels of enthusiasm and a good team player.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We will provide you with intense professional development and as much stretch as you need to put your skills into action, learn and progress. In particular you will have the opportunity for:
- Acceleration: The opportunity to accelerate your career through intellectual challenge, specialist training and responsibility.
- Collaboration: The opportunity to work as part of a high performing, supportive and collegial team that values close collaboration with clients.
- Satisfaction: Swiftly add value and make a real difference to Capgemini and to our Clients’ organisations.
- Exposure: the chance to work with some of the most admired organisations across a range of industries and locations.
- Innovation: to work within a company that values innovation and encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
Whilst you will have our London office as a base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as client projects are likely to require you to work away from home (Mon-Fri).
We offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate’s competency, skills and level of expertise.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc all candidates will be required to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that they are entitled to live and work in the UK.