Retail eFulfilment Consultants
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Capgemini Consulting is recognised as a leading player in Retail Consulting, having worked for 26 of the top 30 retailers worldwide and leading some of the largest and most exciting retail transformations in the UK. Our customers cover apparel, grocery, general merchandise, entertainment and convenience sectors with projects spanning most domains of retail competency from buying and merchandising, supply chain and logistics through to multi-channel retail and store operations.
To continue our exciting growth story, we are looking to recruit high calibre e-Fulfilment consultants at Consultant and Senior Consultant levels, to help our clients transform omnichannel fulfilment propositions and capabilities.
Main Purpose of Role
- You will have a passion for the future of efulfilment and meeting the needs of the connected customer in omnichannel retail
- You will coach and inspire our customers in defining and coordinating compelling omnichannel fulfilment customer propositions
- You will advise on, deliver and embed efulfilment solutions into an omnichannel environment
- You will develop customer centric efulfilment solutions that will deliver the omnichannel customer proposition
- You will work closely with technology partners on behalf of our clients, while remaining the voice of the business
Skills and Experience
- You will have knowledge of end-to-end operating models in omnichannel retail and perspectives on where the industry is heading, in particular on fulfilment trends
- You will have experience in the translation of business requirements into formal business processes, change management and delivery across customer service, supply chain, retail and IT departments
- You will have knowledge and / or experience in some of the key multichannel solutions, particularly in order management, eCommerce platforms and warehouse management systems
- You will bring an energy and passion to your work, be versatile and collaborative in style and empathetic in nature
- You will have a sharp intellect and strong problem solving skills to address complexity thrown by large scale retail challenges
- You will have experience in omnichannel retail operations and / or consulting and / or project management
- You will have demonstrated career progression with previous employer(s)
- You will have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
WHAT WE OFFER:
We will provide you with intense professional development and as much stretch as you need to put your skills into action, learn and progress. In particular you will have the opportunity for:
- Acceleration: The opportunity to accelerate your career through intellectual challenge, specialist training and responsibility.
- Collaboration: The opportunity to work as part of a high performing, supportive and collegial team that values close collaboration with clients.
- Satisfaction: Swiftly add value and make a real difference to Capgemini and to our clients’ organisations.
- Exposure: The chance to work with some of the most admired organisations across a range of industries and locations.
- Innovation: To work within a company that values innovation and encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate's competency, skills and level of expertise.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
Capgemini is an equal opportunities employer.