Risk Management Consultant
Management Consultant - Risk/Regulatory Change
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in banking, capital markets, insurance, wealth and investment management and finance, risk and compliance. As the pressures of regulation, cost reduction, and customer expectation grow, we design, build and operate technology for specific operations and entire organizations.
Through our collaborative, team focused and innovative approach, we work side-by-side with our Clients to solve their most complex problems and deliver their highest priority, strategic initiatives. We challenge our clients to think differently about their business and their most significant issues and as a result help them successfully increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance control. We were positioned 27th in The Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work for' list for 2013 and also appeared in The Times “Top 50 Employers for Women 2013
As part of our on-going global expansion strategy, Capco is growing its FRC (Finance, Risk and Compliance) domain in our London office. We are currently seeking to recruit a number of management consultants familiar with the regulatory environment and recent and forthcoming regulatory initiatives to join the team.
- Delivering change projects on client site as a management consultant
- Working as part of the team to develop FRC London and the broader FRC global franchise
- Delivering change projects on client site as a management consultant using a structured approach
- Develop an understanding of how regulatory issues are impacting client business operations and work within the FRC team to develop commercial solutions
- Advising clients regarding key industry topics e.g. Basel 3, Dodd -Frank, Libor, CASS, FATCA etc
- Sharing knowledge and insight with fellow FRC and Capco UK practitioners
- Representing FRC to the wider Capco family of services
- Develop propositions and deliver client engagements
- Experience within the financial services industry in any of prudential, conduct, financial crime or other relevant regulations
- Technical analysis – in-depth knowledge and experience in one or more specific regulations
- Business consulting a - Be able to develop functional analysis, target operating model development and functional specifications.
- Experience of change management in a structured environment - business analysis or project management
- Programme Execution and Change management – proven ability to shape, design and manage the execution of a regulatory change programme.
Current Hot Topics
- MiFID 2
- Basel 3
- ICB (Vicker’s Report)
- Financial Transaction Tax (FTT)
- Have the ability to analyse client/market issues and define solutions that stay within the commercial, operational and regulatory constraints of the market
- Are comfortable presenting complex solutions in clear and concise language
- Have the capacity to handle multiple and often conflicting demands
- Can demonstrate engagement management and leadership skills
- Are self-motivated and comfortable managing your own career
- Preference for a numerate/relevant degree ideally 2:1 or above
- 100% travel to client site may be required