Management Consultant - Regulatory Risk and Compliance
About Us (Inc OBS)
Capgemini Consulting is the Management Consulting discipline of the Capgemini Group, one of the world’s largest providers of Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing services. We offer transformational excellence through understanding specific customer needs in all business sectors.
Main Purpose of Role
Capgemini: A global Financial Services powerhouse
Capgemini’s global network of over 15,000 Financial Services professionals worldwide serves over 900 Financial Services clients globally with deep domain experience, enhanced service offerings and a reputation for unparalleled, next generation global delivery.
We work with some of the largest banks in the world on a variety of Regulatory Risk and Compliance engagements, assisting them to:
- Design frameworks and standards to meet global and local legal, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Structure and mobilise complex transformation programmes driven off the regulatory change
- Plan and execute the required operational and people changes
In particular, our work focuses on the major elements of current (and future) regulatory focus, namely:
- Customer due diligence, including due diligence to meet KYC requirements, tax transparency etc
- Financial crime compliance, including adherence to FATCA, AML, Sanctions and other key elements of legislation / regulation
- Financial intelligence, namely capturing / using customer / transactional data to identify suspicious transactions, activities or connections
- Mortgage Market Review (MMR) Consumer Credit (CONC), Peer to Peer Lending and other emerging Conduct and Prudential Risk requirements
Capgemini Consulting is growing and is seeking to recruit a number of specialist Regulatory Risk and Compliancemanagement consultants. You will join the Banking sector team within Consulting in the UK and become part of a team that provides consulting services to enable our Banking and Capital Markets clients to understand their regulatory / compliance obligations, manage and monitor their adherence to these obligations, and remediate issues as they arise.
Skills and Experience
- Strong management consulting experience with proven success inBanking and Capital Markets;
- Extensive knowledge of these markets, and the regulatory “ecosystem” that exists;
- A clear and proven area of regulatory specialism – e.g. AML compliance FATCA etc;
- Significant experience of delivering complex regulatory transformation programmes;
- Experience of proposition building and delivery;
- Experience in consulting sales or sales support and account development, with evidence of winning follow-on work within a major account;
- A proven track record in new business development / account management in major banks across the full sales lifecycle;
- Good existing relationships with senior Operations and Risk, Legal & Compliance executives of major banks operating in the UK;
- Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation and to enlist support and commitment from peers in selling and delivering consulting solutions;
- Credibility and personal impact – being driven, dynamic, tenacious and possessing the will to win and deliver results.
We will provide you with intense professional development and as much stretch as you need to put your skills into action, learn and progress. In particular you will have the opportunity for:
- Acceleration: The opportunity to accelerate your career through intellectual challenge, specialist training and responsibility.
- Collaboration: The opportunity to work as part of a high performing, supportive and collegial team that values close collaboration with clients.
- Satisfaction: Swiftly add value and make a real difference to Capgemini and to our clients’ organisations.
- Exposure: The chance to work with some of the most admired organisations across a range of industries and locations.
- Innovation: To work within a company that values innovation and encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice. We offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate's competency, skills and level of expertise. In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.