Management Consultant - Consultant level
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in banking, capital markets, insurance, wealth and investment management and finance, risk and compliance. As the pressures of regulation, cost reduction, and customer expectation grow, we design, build and operate technology for specific operations and entire organizations.
Through our collaborative, team focused and innovative approach, we work side-by-side with our Clients to solve their most complex problems and deliver their highest priority, strategic initiatives. We challenge our clients to think differently about their business and their most significant issues and as a result help them successfully increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance control. We were positioned 27th in The Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work for' list for 2013 and also appeared in The Times “Top 50 Employers for Women 2013
Management Consultant – Financial Services
Capco are looking for talented Management Consultants with previous consulting experience from all industry backgrounds to work in its fast-growing practice, and who have a genuine interest in progressing their career in the Financial Services industry. Candidates should have solid previous consulting experience and a strong change delivery skill-set, however prior experience in Financial Services is not a pre-requisite.
We are looking for inquisitive and innovative individuals to advise on and deliver change projects for some of the leading financial institutions in the market, challenge our clients with their ideas and drive results, and contribute to Capco’s already amazing growth story.
As a Management Consultant at Capco you will be playing a key role in the delivery of projects, working on client site to deliver change initiatives for leading clients across Financial Services, either within Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Wealth and/or Insurance.
Some of Your Key Skills & Experience Should Include:
- Prior Management Consulting Experience
- Working in a project environment for a consultancy, conducting Business Analysis, Project Management and/or Change Management activities
- Proven track record of high quality delivery across the project lifecycle
- Strong stakeholder management, including advising and influencing clients regarding process improvement initiatives, and working positively and sensitively alongside client stakeholders
- Proven ability to run effective workshops for client business users
- Exposure to different methodologies and approaches (e.g. PMP, Prince 2, Agile, Waterfall)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to use their own initiative to take pro-active decisions and make tangible progress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to varying levels of client stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills, including the use of MS Powerpoint
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability and flexibility to work on a range of different business areas as a consultant
- Systems Integration / User Acceptance Testing experience (test scenario creation, script development, and test execution)
- Industry knowledge
- Broad awareness of macro-economic and regulatory changes happening across the Financial Services industry and how this will impact our clients
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging work environment
- 100% travel to client site may be required
If you are looking for a new challenge in Financial Services and want to learn more, want to grow more, want to be recognised more and want to contribute more, then what are you waiting for? Life comes down to a few key moments: this is one of them.