Principal - Digital Marketing - Consumer Products
About Us (Inc OBS)
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Consumer behaviour has changed. Today’s digitally enabled society is interacting, engaging and transacting with brands and products in new ways. With the ever increasing change in technology innovation and capability, the consumer landscape of tomorrow will be radically transformed.
At Capgemini we believe that Digital offers the next game changer for Consumer Products companies and that it should be at the core of their business vision. We are helping our clients:-
- Put the consumer at the heart of everything they do, become nimble enough to meet their evolving preferences/needs and be part of their lives;
- See data as the most valuable of currencies in understanding consumers and using it to determine how best to reach, engage, inspire and support them;
- Foster a culture which can seize new opportunities in a rapidly transforming digital world by trying new things, testing-and-learning, not being afraid to fail (quickly) but critically being able to rapidly scale and integrate successes for true competitive advantage;
- Connect their people across the enterprise and across organisation boundaries.
Capgemini Consulting’s Digital Marketing Sales and Service team is fundamental in driving forward this agenda for our clients. Our team is growing rapidly and we are seeking a senior hire to help set a visionary direction, to maximise the market opportunity, drive the development of that team and take a leadership role with our clients.
Main Purpose of Role
- You will inspire clients on how to take advantage of the opportunities provided by Digital, helping grow their brands as part of a leading, integrated marketing approach.
- You will help clients optimise marketing performance through the implementation (people, process and technology) of advanced marketing capabilities (e.g. Social, Mobile, Analytics, CRM).
- You will help clients understand how to develop their marketing capabilities and operating model, helping them deliver the change.
- You will have a forward thinking view of the opportunity for enhanced consumer / shopper analytics and insights capabilities and how they add business value.
- You will help our clients design, deliver and adopt marketing automation, personalised offer / reward mechanisms and multi-channel campaign management and analytics tools.
- You will drive thought leadership and our reputation in the market.
- You will work as part of the Capgemini Consulting Digital leadership team within our business, to ensure the coherence of all of our offerings in this arena. Working on your own or with other Principals / VPs, as a Principal Consultant you will be responsible for new business / sell on consulting opportunities in excess of £1.5m per annum.
- As a Principal, you will play a leadership role in our wider business, helping set the direction, drive forward the business, model our values and behaviours, and coach and develop junior members of the team.
Skills and Experience
- You will likely either have been a senior member of a Marketing team within a Consumer Products organisation or be a leader within a recognised consultancy / agency focused on delivering marketing advisory and transformation services.
- You will have the presence and gravitas to initiate, manage and maintain board / senior management relationships and to understand and scope out their challenges and potential solutions.
- You will have experience of defining a marketing vision and shaping the marketing solutions that deliver this vision, integrated across channels.
- You will have strong industry experience delivering new / enhanced marketing capabilities for Global Consumer Products companies.
- You will have a deep understanding of consumer needs, journeys and behaviours and how these are changing.
- Experience of marketing platforms (e.g.Unica, Salesforce, Aprimo, SAS, Neolane etc.) is desirable.
- Be able to bring an energy and passion to your work, be versatile and collaborative in style, empathetic in nature, confident in content and focussed on outcomes at all levels in the client organisation.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent; post-graduate qualification (e.g. MBA / CIM qualifications).
- Versatility to adapt skills / behaviours / attitude to work with ambiguity and in areas that are not part of your core skills; flexible to changing works locations and travel requirements, in order to meet Capgemini’s and our clients’ needs.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We will provide you with intense professional development and as much stretch as you need to put your skills into action, learn and progress. In particular you will have the opportunity for:
- Acceleration: The opportunity to accelerate your career through intellectual challenge, specialist training and responsibility.
- Collaboration: The opportunity to work as part of a high performing, supportive and collegial team that values close collaboration with clients.
- Satisfaction: Swiftly add value and make a real difference to Capgemini and to our clients’ organisations.
- Exposure: The chance to work with some of the most admired organisations across a range of industries and locations.
- Innovation: To work within a company that values innovation and encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles will involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate's competency, skills and level of expertise.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
Capgemini is an equal opportunities employer.