Lead Managing Consultant
Lead Managing Consultant – Risk Practice
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy, dedicated solely to the financial services industry. It has been positioned The Sunday Times ‘100 best companies to work for' annual list for 2012, 2013 & 2014.
Capco are looking for management consultants with a proven record of successfully delivering new client programmes or rescuing existing programmes across technology, business change and service transformation within Capital Markets (e.g. Investment Banking Operations change, OTC Derivatives and Clearing, Risk and Regulatory change)
We are looking for somebody with a proven record of growing and developing a management consultancy practice as well as a strong delivery record within the Risk space.
For this role you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of complex projects on client site – responsible for leading teams made up of Capco and client employees at different levels.
- Working as a key member of the FRC team to grow and develop the UK team and the broader FRC Global group.
- Understanding how risk management issues are impacting client business operations and work within the FRC team to develop commercial solutions.
- Developing, leading and delivering new business development propositions for the FRC practice.
- Sharing knowledge and insight with fellow FRC practitioners.
- Representing FRC to the wider Capco family of services.
- Prior experience working for a management consultancy.
- Proven record of success in both project delivery and business development for a management consultancy.
- Expertise within the Risk/Regulatory space in Banking or Capital Markets – ideally covering Credit and Market Risk or strong knowledge of the regulatory space (Basel, Sarbanes Oxley, MiFid etc).
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to liaise with and influence a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience of successfully managing delivery teams.
- Project management and delivery excellence (including functional analysis, target operating model development and functional specifications).
- 100% travel to client site may be required.