Management Consultant - Digital Sales Enablement - Consumer Products
About Us (Inc OBS)
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Capgemini is transforming how brands engage and interact with their consumers and customers, helping them to develop and deliver the digital strategies that will outperform the competition.
We are a class leader in digital consulting, as recognised by global research firm Kennedy. We are at the forefront of research into digital transformation with MIT, helping organisations the world over understand the impact that digital is having to their consumers and business.
Today’s digitally enabled society is interacting, engaging and transacting with brands and products in new ways. With the ever increasing change in technology innovation and capability, the landscape of tomorrow for consumer products companies will be radically transformed.
At Capgemini we believe that digital offers the next game changer for consumer products companies and that it should be at the core of their business vision. We are helping our clients:
- Put the consumer / shopper at the heart of everything they do, and become nimble enough to meet their evolving preferences / needs, and be part of their lives;
- See data as the most valuable of currencies in understanding consumers / shoppers and using it to determine how best to reach, engage, inspire and support them;
- Developing new partnerships for content, transaction, innovation, access and more;
- Foster a culture which can seize new opportunities in a rapidly transforming digital world by trying new things, testing-and-learning, not being afraid to fail (quickly) but critically being able to rapidly scale and integrate successes for true competitive advantage;
- Connect their people across the enterprise and across organisation boundaries.
Capgemini Consulting’s Digital Marketing Sales and Service team is fundamental in driving forward this agenda for our clients. Our team is growing rapidly and we are seeking a high calibre Consumer Products specialist with specific expertise in B2B sales, who will be responsible for helping to develop the practice through business development, thought leadership and successful project delivery.
Main Purpose of Role
- You will inspire clients on the how their sales teams performance can be optimised through the implementation (people, process and technology) of digital sales enablement tools, in particular: How CRM can be leveraged to drive a single understanding of customers and to improve sales efficiency; How to optimise trade marketing / trade promotions; What opportunities exist for retailer collaboration and key account management; How mobile sales enablement can support fragmented / traditional trade markets; How to leverage perfect store/ shelf automation of sales / ordering processes.
- You will have enthusiasm to help define and drive thought leadership and our reputation in the market in the area of sales / trade marketing, particularly looking at the role of digital in this area.
- You will work the Capgemini Consulting digital leadership team within our business to ensure the coherence of all of our offerings in this arena.
- You will have the presence and gravitas to initiate, manage and maintain client relationships at multiple levels and to understand and scope out their challenges and potential solutions.
Skills and Experience
- You will have been senior member of a Sales / Trade Marketing team within a Consumer Products organisation, or have a senior role within a recognised consultancy / agency focused on delivering sales / trade marketing advisory and transformation services for the consumer products industry.
- You will have a deep understanding of the sales processes for consumer products companies and how technology tools can be deployed to optimise these processes.
- You will have experience of defining future visions for sales/trade marketing within Consumer Products company(s) and designing / delivering solutions to make the vision a reality.
- You will have an understanding of the business value which can be achieved through digital sales enablement capabilities including: Mobile CRM / sales enablement tools; Mobile delivery of consumer insights for field sales teams and their use to enrich sales conversations; Trade marketing; Mobile stock availability and ordering systems incl. digital merchandising tools; Variable pricing engines; The use of social / communities to incentivise field sales teams; Sales and service process automation.
- Preferably you will have experience of sales enablement in fragmented traditional trade markets.
- You will be able to bring an energy and passion to your work, be versatile and collaborative in style, empathetic in nature, confident in content and focussed on outcomes at all levels in the client organisation.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent; post-graduate qualification (e.g. MBA / CIM qualifications) advantageous.
- Versatility to adapt skills / behaviours / attitude to work with ambiguity and in areas that are not part of your core skills; flexible to changing works locations and travel requirements, in order to meet Capgemini’s and our clients’ needs.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We will provide you with intense professional development and as much stretch as you need to put your skills into action, learn and progress. In particular you will have the opportunity for:
- Acceleration: The opportunity to accelerate your career through intellectual challenge, specialist training and responsibility.
- Collaboration: The opportunity to work as part of a high performing, supportive and collegial team that values close collaboration with clients.
- Satisfaction: Swiftly add value and make a real difference to Capgemini and to our clients’ organisations.
- Exposure: The chance to work with some of the most admired organisations across a range of industries and locations.
- Innovation: To work within a company that values innovation and encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles will involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate's competency, skills and level of expertise.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
Capgemini is an equal opportunities employer.