Cyber security - Principal and Managing
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Our CIO Advisory Services practice is one of the leading Business IT Services teams in the UK and Europe. High demand in our key accounts underpins our concrete growth plans. Our main focus is on delivering profitable outcomes in business and IT orientated environments. We work in a collaborative way with major FTSE 100 and Government clients to achieve their strategic goals effectively.
Main Purpose of Role
We are looking for experienced and talented Managing and Principal Consultants who are interested in developing the Cyber security offer, in close collaboration with our Capgemini UK IT security practices.
The exciting Managing consultant or Principal level role will be to work on the pursuit and delivery of consulting services around Cyber security. Key responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with clients in business and IT to influence the board and stakeholders;
- Shaping development of robust and pragmatic Cyber security programmes, with the ability to advise on additional Capgemini consulting services;
- Providing strong expertise in the strategic, organisational and human aspects of Cyber security;
- Delivering projects for our clients which transform their Cyber security capabilities and reduce business risk;
- Coordinating with colleagues who will be delivering security testing, ICS and security analytics.
Working on your own or with other Principals/VP, as a Principal Consultant you will be responsible for new business/sell on consulting opportunities in excess of £1.5m per annum.
As a Managing Consultant, you will be responsible for sales in excess of £500,000 per annum.
You will have a strong desire to be part of, and contribute to, the growth and success of a top-tier consulting practice, contributing to our Offers, our knowledge and our overall strategic goals.
Skills and Experience
You should have significant experience in several of the following areas:
• Cyber advisory services;
• Cyber security transformation management;
• Cyber Strategy and Target Operating Model;
• Cyber capability definition and assessment;
• Cyber programme management – establishing and controlling;
• Cyber Maturity Model definition and assessment;
• Cyber People and Behavioural change (including communications);
• Cyber Process definition, design and implementation (including Alert processes);
• Change and configuration management;
• Cyber Governance, risk and compliance (GRC) assessment and recommendations;
• Identity and Access management (IAM);
• Threat and Vulnerability assessment and management, and event response;
• Real time situation monitoring;
• Third-party risk management – supply chain risks, ISP risks, software vendor risks;
• External Point of View development, marketing collateral, PR.
You will also require:
- Strong management consulting experience, from a recognised leading management consulting firm for part of your career;
- Strong management consulting competencies (people and change management, business process design, transformation and employee processes) as well as proven delivery success in the Cyber security space (IT security policy, IT security processes, IT security strategies);
- Evidence of having focussed in recent years in one of the following sectors: Central Government, Utilities, Retail Financial Services, Retail Insurance;
- Excellent communication skills to influence board and other high-level stakeholders;
- Experience and comfortable in an IT environment perhaps through project management of technology-rich project delivery or IT advisory services.
Of value to the role:
• A clear understanding of the current security standards (e.g. ISO/IEC27001);
• A certification in security management (e.g. CSMP, CISA or CISSP).
WHAT WE OFFER:
We will provide you with intense professional development and as much stretch as you need to put your skills into action, learn and progress. In particular you will have the opportunity for:
- Acceleration: The opportunity to accelerate your career through intellectual challenge, specialist training and responsibility.
- Collaboration: The opportunity to work as part of a high performing, supportive and collegial team that values close collaboration with clients.
- Satisfaction: Swiftly add value and make a real difference to Capgemini Consulting and to our Clients’ organisations.
- Exposure: the chance to work with some of the most admired organisations across a range of industries and locations.
- Innovation: to work within a company that values innovation and encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
Whilst you will have our London office as a base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as client projects are likely to require you to work away from home (Mon-Fri).
We offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate's competency, skills and level of expertise.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
Capgemini is an equal opportunities employer