BDO is an award-winning, UK Member Firm of BDO International , the world's fifth largest accountancy network with more than 1,000 offices in over 100 countries, including affiliates. We specialise in helping businesses to achieve their goals and adhere to strong values and a One Firm approach. Our strength in the market place is mirrored in our achievements - Accountancy Age Audit, Tax and Corporate finance team of the year, FT Best Workplaces, highest new entry in Times Top 100 Graduate Employees; to name a few of our recent accolades. Our people work within an extremely supportive and creative environment, and are equipped and empowered to deliver exceptional service. Developing strong, personal relationships with our clients is at the forefront of our service approach and you'll find that BDO is a truly innovative and forward thinking place to work.
To assist with the provision of an efficient, effective and professional administrative support service to the financial services team.
To perform at a senior administrator level with minimum day to day supervision.
- Coordination and management of pre-employment screening procedures for all (but not limited to) financial services related work including:
- Becoming a pre-employment screening subject expert for the firm
- Managing the relationship and service level agreement with the firm’s external pre-employment screening provider to include revisions, updates as appropriate;
- Managing, updating and knowledge sharing with key stakeholders within the firm including partners, client relationship managers and HR on an international basis
- Managing key stakeholders externally including developing key relationships with clients to advise on pre-employment screening requirements
- Advising and knowledge sharing staff and partners undertaking pre-employment screening
- Maintaining records for the firm for pre-employment screening on an international basis
- Owning and managing the pre-employment screening portal for all FS related work
- Reporting to stakeholders on a regular basis
- Review of invoicing to check it matches contractual rates and for inclusion in monthly reports
- Using discretion at all times to manage highly sensitive and confidential information*Preparing pre-employment screening documentation and information in advance of client pre-employment screening audits.
- Client administration for financial services clients primarily in the banking sector.
- Managing MSAs/NDAs/work orders and variation of these.
- Managing contractual relationships with clients/financial institutions.
- Resource coordination for financial services including:
- Producing reports on resourcing for key stakeholders
- Assisting with ad hoc recruitment drives and managing key stakeholders in this process
- Reporting to the resourcing manager for FS on a regular basis.
- Ensure the provision of an efficient, effective and professional administrative support service to the financial services team.
- To provide an exceptional client experience and support client initiatives within the firm, as well as being responsive and helping to create a positive impression at all touch points.
- Significant experience working in administration
- IT literate with a high competence in MS Office (especially Excel, Word); PeopleSoft knowledge useful
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers, partners and staff
- Ability to work with highly confidential information
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, and to respond quickly
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Strong team worker
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong planning, project management and organisation skills
- Ability to plan and organise work well, and ability to prioritise
- Enthusiastic / motivated / self-confident