BDO is an award-winning, UK Member Firm of BDO International , the world's fifth largest accountancy network with more than 1,000 offices in over 100 countries, including affiliates. We specialise in helping businesses to achieve their goals and adhere to strong values and a One Firm approach. Our strength in the market place is mirrored in our achievements - Accountancy Age Audit, Tax and Corporate finance team of the year, FT Best Workplaces, highest new entry in Times Top 100 Graduate Employees; to name a few of our recent accolades. Our people work within an extremely supportive and creative environment, and are equipped and empowered to deliver exceptional service. Developing strong, personal relationships with our clients is at the forefront of our service approach and you'll find that BDO is a truly innovative and forward thinking place to work.
Providing an efficient, effective and professional administrative support service to the National Personal Insolvency Client Services Team. Providing an exceptional client experience and supporting client initiatives within the firm. Creating a positive impression of the firm to clients and other departments.
- Data inputting
- Maintaining Linetime data
- Reporting to Head of Personal Insolvency Client Services and Relationship Manager.
- In conjunction with the Personal Insolvency Client Services team ensuring that all service level agreements entered into with clients are adhered to
- Liaising with the Insolvency Service and other IPs where appropriate on behalf of clients
- Answering the telephone and dealing with routine enquiries
- Updating client internet sites with periodical reviews
- Collating of insolvency data for clients and arranging delivery of the data
- Dealing with insolvency correspondence from clients including maintaining internal and external facing computer records
- Preparing insolvency documents on behalf of clients
- Providing day to day support to the Personal Insolvency Client Services team
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Previous experience in a similar role