Inhouse – Recruiter
Inhouse – Recruiter
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in banking, capital markets, insurance, wealth and investment management and finance, risk and compliance. As the pressures of regulation, cost reduction, and customer expectation grow, we design, build and operate technology for specific operations and entire organizations.
Through our collaborative, team focused and innovative approach, we work side-by-side with our Clients to solve their most complex problems and deliver their highest priority, strategic initiatives. We challenge our clients to think differently about their business and their most significant issues and as a result help them successfully increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance control. We were positioned 27th in The Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work for' list for 2013 and also appeared in The Times “Top 50 Employers for Women 2013
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join a fast growing company and take responsibility for the end to end recruitment for an expanding business area. Working closely with the business to advise and partner.
As an Internal recruiter you will be responsible for the whole recruitment process, from candidate resourcing through to offer stage, including the interview process, which may also include assessment centres.
The role demands s great deal of stakeholder involvement and engagement at varying levels, and as such, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate extensive stakeholder management.
Duties will include, but not be restricted to;
- Consulting with, and advising hiring managers on recruitment requirements and strategies.
- Developing innovative resourcing plans in line with Capco strategy, by utilising a variety of candidate channels.
- Development of end to end recruitment campaigns as required.
- Delivery of successful recruitment campaigns against pre-determined KPI's.
- Working effectively with partner agencies to supplement delivery.
- Interviewing at all levels.
- Assessment day co-ordination as required.
- Undertaking project work as required.
- Developing social networking channels and promoting Capco as employer of choice.
- Attending Recruitment events on behalf of Capco.
- Recruitment administration as required.
- Proven success in a recruitment role with extensive stakeholder management.
- Ability to demonstrate volume direct hiring delivery.
- Previous experience in an onsite / in-house role.
- Solid background in agency management.
- High level of aptitude in oral, written and email communication.
- An aptitude for problem solving and independent thinking.
- Able to work to multiple deadlines and multi-task.
- Able to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Client focused.
Experience of consultancy recruitment would be a distinct advantage but experience within the FS arena is a must.