Digital Banking Consultant
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in banking, capital markets, insurance, wealth and investment management and finance, risk and compliance. As the pressures of regulation, cost reduction, and customer expectation grow, we design, build and operate technology for specific operations and entire organizations.
Through our collaborative, team focused and innovative approach, we work side-by-side with our Clients to solve their most complex problems and deliver their highest priority, strategic initiatives. We challenge our clients to think differently about their business and their most significant issues and as a result help them successfully increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance control. We were positioned 27th in The Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work for' list for 2013 and also appeared in The Times “Top 50 Employers for Women 2013
This is a role for a management consultant with a focus on the digital channel including internet, mobile and other emerging direct channels. This is a chance to join one of the fastest growing and exciting consultancies, with an opportunity to grow with the company as it expands. Our digital work offers the opportunity to work on complex projects and shape the future of online financial services. The digital agenda is front of mind for our clients and we embrace new ideas and are renowned for our robust delivery and customer focus.
Here at Capco the digital team are entrepreneurial and innovative and looking for like-minded people to join them to help drive forward the firm's digital agenda through research, learning, advisory and delivery.
Working with Capco’s clients across tier 1 investment and retail banks you'll get involved in all aspects of digital change, using a variety of different project methodologies and working with a range of technologies. In additional you will work internally to develop our digital proposition. You will be:
- Advising senior clients on digital strategy
- Working closely with clients to define and optimise their roadmap
- Shaping and executing complex digital transformations
- At the frontline of mobile and social media capabilities working on a range of emerging digital payments types
- Experience in the design and delivery of online and mobile solutions in the FS domain
- Knowledge of the key issues currently facing the FS sector around consolidation and change, specifically within the digital domain
- Solid background in a consultancy or advisory role
- ·An appreciation of the commercial, financial and operational impact of IT within a business
- An appreciation of the definition and optimisation of the online customer journey and the ability to drive commercial development of the digital proposition
- Consulting experience (internal or external) / Change management experience
- Programme portfolio planning and development of roadmaps (technology and business)
- Experience of the digital industry within ecommerce, social media and mobile
- Team player with the ability to deliver projects and to work within integrated, multi-disciplinary project teams
- Drive and resilience
100% travel to client site is required