Customer Experience Consultant
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in banking, capital markets, insurance, wealth and investment management and finance, risk and compliance. As the pressures of regulation, cost reduction, and customer expectation grow, we design, build and operate technology for specific operations and entire organizations.
Through our collaborative, team focused and innovative approach, we work side-by-side with our Clients to solve their most complex problems and deliver their highest priority, strategic initiatives. We challenge our clients to think differently about their business and their most significant issues and as a result help them successfully increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance control. We were positioned 27th in The Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work for' list for 2013 and also appeared in The Times “Top 50 Employers for Women 2013
This is a role for a management consultant with a focus on customer experience design. Working across all channels CX work extends beyond a product or service to deliver an holistic experience. It analyses and adds value at all points at which the customer encounters the service.
This is a chance to join one of the fastest growing and exciting consultancies, with an opportunity to grow with the company as it expands. The customer experience work offers the opportunity to work on complex projects and shape the ways customer encounter use and purchase financial services. We continually embrace new ideas and are renowned for our robust delivery and customer focus.
Here at Capco the customer experience team is looking for consistently curious people to join them helping to drive forward the firm's consumer practice. We are looking for self-motivated, flexible people who work collaboratively in teams.
Working with Capco’s clients across tier 1 investment and retail banks you'll get involved in all aspects of customer experience, using a variety of design methodologies and customer experience tools. You will be:
- Advising senior clients on customer experience approaches.
- Creating tools such personas to support customer centric design.
- Using behavioural and ethnographic research techniques to define customer solutions
- Building and applying tools such as wireframes, customer journey maps, process maps and prototypes in order to bring the intended user experience to life;
- Conducting customer testing and provide recommendations based upon your findings;
- Advocating for best practices and be proactive in proposing improvements in design, function and features as well as sharing knowledge, research and experience;
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders, fellow designers, program managers, and developers
- Clearly and persuasively communicating and presenting design concepts and solutions.
Customer Experience Consultant
- Previous experience of user or customer experience design work preferably in financial services.
- The ability to create a variety of cx design design documents including user scenarios, task flows, conceptual models, competitor analysis, heuristic analysis, journey maps, and annotated wireframes
- Experience of providing usability guidance on multichannel solutions.
- Ability to work on several projects at any one time and autonomously manage own workload
- Possess ability to think conceptually about design and communicate solutions effectively to business stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly produce elegant and easily understood diagrams, wireframes, and other deliverables.
- Drive, resilience and curiosity.
- Knowledge of Axure and Omnigraffle, Indigo or other prototyping/wireframing software advantageous.
- Experience in developing and conducting a variety of both qualitative and quantitative research including ethnographic research, contextual inquiries, guided explorations, and usability testing.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, In-design or Illustrator, html, CSS.
- Drive and resilience
100% travel to client site is required