Design & Production Assistant
Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 8.7 billion and 78,500 employees. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services.
Our expertise covers a wide range of specialisms and we are always seeking new opportunities and innovations. We aim to lead by example, so you know that you can trust us to help you to accelerate to a successful and sustainable firm of the future.
Atos Consulting & Technology Services help clients deliver innovation to their customers and improve cost and effectiveness by leveraging Information Technologies. With over 5,000 experts we provide advisory services and expertise so that our clients keep control of their processes and projects, can customize as much as required by directly managing the resources provided, and keep ownership of their assets and systems. Our three practices: Business Innovation, Operational Excellence and IT Leadership offer a range of cost effective transformation and innovative solutions tailored to each industry-sector.
The purpose of the role is to provide support to Delivery and Sales teams within Atos Consulting to ensure professional output for internal and external client facing materials. The core purpose is to provide daily support in document and presentation production to a high standard and within the required branding and timescales. There will also be a requirement to provide templates and guidance to the business to ensure high quality documents that are deployed consistently are produced in a timely and professional manner.
The primary purpose of the role is to aid and enhance the service given by the Sales Enablement team by providing support in the following ways:
- Design and production of documents and presentations/pitch books to professional quality and to the correct brand standard for the purpose of proposals, sales and client presentations.
- Software used will be PC based, mainly MS Office 2010, but may utilise other packages as required e.g. Adobe design packages.
- Creating page layouts, templates, diagrams, tables and charts
- Formatting existing material to the required standard.
- Sourcing images for use on external and internal collateral
- Supporting team objectives
We are looking for the following skills, competencies, and behaviours, essential criteria being:
- Creative flair with an ability to interpret, redesign and develop ideas for presenting information
- Able to demonstrate a high level of proficiency in Word and PowerPoint i.e. a ‘super user’
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to complete activities to a high standard within agreed timescales
- Able to work well under pressure and as part of a team to achieve team objectives
- Ability to engage with colleagues at all levels within the organisation
- Experience in graphic design and use of specialist graphics packages such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Experience of working within in house document or bid production environments
- IT proficient with an ability to learn new software
- Basic experience of the following may also be an advantage: Knowledge management – Sharepoint/Livelink,eLearning - Luminosity, Web design – Dreamweaver, HTML5.
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know: ARChelpdesk@atos.net