Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 8.7 billion and 78,500 employees. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organisations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting and Technology Services, Atos Healthcare, Atos Worldline and Atos Worldgrid.
Atos recognises that improving customer experience, particularly in digital and multi-channel environments is a key challenge for many of its clients and an area where Atos’ position as Business Technologists is directly relevant.
As a result there is momentum across the company to build further its customers experience offerings in all its lines of business including, Consulting and Systems Integration, Managed Services and Worldline.
Atos Consulting’s Business Performance Solutions practice has several areas of differentiating competence that it actively promotes to clients. One of these, Customer Experience, advises clients on how to improve the experience they offer their customers through services such as:
- Assessing organisational customer experience maturity
- Building customer insight
- Advising on use and selection of customer facing technology
- Designing and implementing multi-channel customer experiences
- Shifting customer interactions to more effective channels
The Customer Experience advisory practice has good capabilities and some important client experience, but wants to grow much further and develop the breadth and depth of its capability.
- Manage and deliver client engagements, primarily but not necessarily involving customer experience, leading teams of Atos consultants and client staff
- Manage teams to deliver projects in line with proposals
- Lead projects in line with Atos delivery assurance and reporting regimes
- Achieve client net promoter score of >8
- Support Atos Delivery Directors in selling follow-on work
- Contribute to developing client proposals and pitches, particularly involving CX
- Develop customer experience methodologies and tool kits leveraging client projects
- Be seen as champion and expert in customer experience within Atos Consulting
- Leading development by the CX team of consulting propositions in customer experience
- Line manage Customer Experience GTM team – currently 4
Essential criteria required:
Demonstrable experience in leading successful management consulting assignments and identifying and supporting follow-on sales
- Demonstrable experience in building consulting propositions
- Broad knowledge and demonstrable experience of implementing customer experience solutions to business problems
- Ability to quickly build rapport with senior clients and stakeholders
- Fluent English language skills: Able to communicate with stakeholders on a day to day basis via telephone, email and face to face
- Able to shape, prepare and deliver reports and presentations to clients
Willingness to travel to work, potentially full time, on client sites.
Desirable criteria required:
- Experience from working in multiple industry sectors and public sector
Deep expertise and recognition as expert in specific aspects of customer experience
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know: ARChelpdesk@atos.net