Continuity and Resilience Consultant
Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 8.7 billion and 78,500 employees. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services.
Our expertise covers a wide range of specialisms and we are always seeking new opportunities and innovations. We aim to lead by example, so you know that you can trust us to help you to accelerate to a successful and sustainable firm of the future.
Atos Consulting & Technology Services help clients deliver innovation to their customers and improve cost and effectiveness by leveraging Information Technologies. With over 5,000 experts we provide advisory services and expertise so that our clients keep control of their processes and projects, can customize as much as required by directly managing the resources provided, and keep ownership of their assets and systems. Our three practices: Business Innovation, Operational Excellence and IT Leadership offer a range of cost effective transformation and innovative solutions tailored to each industry-sector.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organisations to create their firm of the future. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting and Technology Services, Atos Healthcare, Atos Worldline and Atos Worldgrid.
We are looking for Continuity & Resilience Consultants to work within our Business Consulting which delivers the full range of resilience consultancy services to clients in both the public and private sectors. These services include the development of business continuity management systems, crisis management plans and exercises, IT service continuity and strategic risk planning.
The Continuity & Resilience team has grown in recent years and needs to hire experienced consultants to continue to deliver its services to clients on a range of current and imminent projects.
- Deliver services to client on range of current and imminent projects in Business continuity, IT service continuity, crisis management and emergency planning
- Detailed understanding and implementation of ISO22301
- Working knowledge of related standards and management systems, such as ISO 27001 and ISO 31000
- Proven ability to work independently to resolve issues and obstacles appropriate to consultants grade
- Excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills are required of all Atos consultants
- Strong verbal and written skills are required to ensure that standards of delivery to Atos’ clients are maintained, this should include a keen eye for detail and understanding that all work will be quality reviewed before it is sent to clients
- Ideally completed the BCI’s CBCI exam as a minimum (preferably AMBCI or MBCI already attained)
- Ideally candidates should have commercial experience to allow them to continue to grow and develop the team as well as supporting client’s requirements
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know: ARChelpdesk@atos.net