Business Technology Strategy Consultant - London
Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 8.7 billion and 78,500 employees. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services.
Our expertise covers a wide range of specialisms and we are always seeking new opportunities and innovations. We aim to lead by example, so you know that you can trust us to help you to accelerate to a successful and sustainable firm of the future.
Atos Consulting & Technology Services help clients deliver innovation to their customers and improve cost and effectiveness by leveraging Information Technologies. With over 5,000 experts we provide advisory services and expertise so that our clients keep control of their processes and projects, can customize as much as required by directly managing the resources provided, and keep ownership of their assets and systems. Our three practices: Business Innovation, Operational Excellence and IT Leadership offer a range of cost effective transformation and innovative solutions tailored to each industry-sector.
Business Technology Strategy, part of Technical Consulting’s Strategy and Transformation Practice, is currently seeking exceptional consulting professionals with a passion for solving business problems and technology.
Our Business Technology Strategy consultants help clients leverage technology strategically. We advise organisations on technology strategy, technology-led transformation and next generation IT operating models. Increasingly considering digital transformation and its impact on our clients’ value propositions and operating models; emerging business technologies – social, cloud, mobile, big data etc; and, consideration of shifting trends in technology for example leveraging of consumer technology.
As a Business Technology consultant you will work with senior client executives on early stage advisory engagements.
- Professional work experience at a leading technology consulting firm, strategy consulting firm or audit-based firm with a primary focus on technology strategy consulting. Multiple examples of personally leading engagements from initial mobilisation stage involvement through to completion.
- A consistent, demonstrable track record of client delivery and contributing to results that are on time, on budget and to agreed quality standards.
- Exceptional problem solving ability, creative thinking, comfort with numbers and the ability to identify the root cause of complex issues. Theoretical or practical experience of hypothesis-based problem solving, drawing conclusions from analysis (quantitative and qualitative) and synthesising and presenting findings to clients clearly.
- Solid IT knowledge and experience, including but not limited to IT strategy consulting, IT change and transformation planning, IT governance plus general understanding of IT: including but not limited to application portfolio analysis, enterprise applications, IT architecture, messaging and collaboration tools, software development methodologies including agile, testing, IT infrastructure, IT service management and delivery, online and digital marketing technologies – web content management, CRM, e-commerce, m-commerce, SEO etc.
- Team player –must be able demonstrate history of effectively working as part of a team, e.g. Collaborating with both customers and internal team members.
- Strong academic background or demonstrable knowledge of consulting methods and technology strategy
- High performer; can demonstrate a track record of continual learning, and increasing level of responsibilities undertaken within consulting.
- Communications: Fluent English written and verbal, strategic thinking, interpersonal, communication and report writing skills. Able to present recommendations clearly and confidently to senior / board level management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Specific consulting experience related to Emerging Business Technology such as digital and online technology, social networking etc.
- BSc - Math, Science, Business or ability to demonstrate analytical rigor
- MBA or other post-graduate qualification
Closing date - 5th Dec 2013
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know: ARChelpdesk@atos.net