Enterprise Network Sourcing Consultant – Communications, Media and Entertainment
The practice operates in the fast moving, diverse and demanding communications industry. The success of this industry depends on many things: the ability to effectively align new technologies with users’ buying behaviour, retaining customers' spend, finding new ways to streamline existing operations and continually innovating. Quite a challenge in the face of a shifting regulatory environment and a dynamic competitive landscape. As a Consultant within our practice you will be challenged to help clients transform their business and deliver business-critical programmes of change. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team, work on leading-edge issues facing our industries and really make a difference to our clients.
We are seeking to strengthen our team at Consultant level, with individuals from a strong commercial or technical background in networks sourcing. Although consulting experience will be valuable, we are also interested in candidates from multinational corporates. The candidate must have participated in and led work-streams in the following types of business assignments:
• Vendor management,
• Network service design, development and management
• Network delivery and operations
• Business case & strategy development
• Developing sourcing strategies and leading procurement projects for Managed Network services
• Network planning design and operations
• Implementation management and execution of business change
• Programme and project management
• Performance improvement
• Business process redesign
Desirable experience as follows:
• Help design, deliver and lead large scale and complex projects
• Work within mixed consulting and client teams, planning, managing and delivering work
• Develop strategic client relationships, working at the senior levels on high profile work to tight timescales
• Development of services and propositions
• Responsible for quality, profit and project planning
• Exposure to sales in a consulting environment.
Candidates must have exceptional interpersonal skills and be willing to travel on business. In the majority of cases, assignments will be in the UK and Europe but opportunities do exist to work on other international assignments.
What can PA offer you?
- Leading edge strategic and operational assignments that makes a real business difference to high-profile clients.
- The opportunity to work with high calibre colleagues, many of whom are considered leaders in their fields
- A transparent career path where your advancement is objectively measured, enabling you to achieve your full potential
- Training and development rated amongst the best in consultancy.
About PA Consulting Group
PA Consulting Group is a leading management, IT and technology consulting firm. Independent, award winning and employee-owned, we operate globally in more than 30 countries and transform the performance of major organisations in both the private and public sectors.
From initial idea generation and strategy development through to detailed implementation, we deliver significant and tangible results to our clients through our innovative thinking and in-depth sector expertise.
We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to PA’s success, and regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
To apply please visit http://www.paconsulting.com/Careers/ , selecting Experienced Professionals and submit your CV to role number 3699