The manufacturing practice work with clients across all major manufacturing industries. We operate from idea generation and strategy through to implementation on issues critical to the growth and prosperity of manufacturing across the world. Our client’s issues include supply chain performance improvement, cost reduction, globalisation, innovation and revenue growth.
Our expert team of consultants are looking for individuals seeking to excel. As a consultant in the manufacturing practice you will focus on cost optimisation, and work in the areas of restructuring, performance improvement, business process optimisation and market and competitive analysis. We offer excellent development opportunities in our international performance-oriented environment. In addition, your responsibilities will grow with your individual achievements and abilities.
You will be able to demonstrate career progression with increasing responsibility from industry or as consultant. You will require strengths in business analysis, problem solving, interpersonal skills and commercial acumen given you will be required to formulate and deliver creative, value adding solutions to client issues. You will be degree level qualified, with a 2:1 or equivalent..
You can demonstrate experience and tangible results:
Our most successful consultants have come from a range of backgrounds with aspirations to contribute across multiple sectors both within and outside of manufacturing. Many also join with particular specialisms which they develop further or use as a basis to expand their expertise across the supply chain disciplines. We provide everyone with the opportunities to develop into industry leading experts.
- Personal and professional progression
- Working with all levels in an organisation
- Applying your leadership skills on substantial projects or change programmes involving significant performance improvement with large teams
- Aptitude for delivering creative solutions
- Appetite to develop new business.
- Your practical experience will come from at least one of the following manufacturing sectors:
- Automotive, consumer goods, industrial engineering, defence, aerospace and engineering, and/or medical device and pharmaceuticals
- You are able to apply skills and experience across a number of the following disciplines for example:
- Programme and project management
- Manufacturing and supply chain performance improvement: (including use of process analysis, Lean and/or 6 sigma) New product and new technology development
- Operations or factory relocation
- Management and/or contracting of outsourced logistics and manufacturing operations
- In these areas it is important you can demonstrate the ability to both develop ideas and insights as well as delivering real improvements in business performance. Our manufacturing and supply chain consultants have a reputation for working with our clients and their teams to deliver real changes and lasting benefits.
Based from our head office in London you should expect to travel and work on client sites; you need to have the unconditional right to work across Europe.
If you can work with high calibre colleagues on complex and high profile projects, we would like to hear from you. In return PA will provide you the opportunities, support, guidance and training to help develop your career to the fullest of your capabilities.
About PA Consulting Group
PA Consulting Group is a leading management, systems and technology consulting firm celebrating our 70th birthday since we were formed to help our clients. Employee-owned, award-winning, independent, highly successful, global, and ambitious for further growth - PA is a different kind of consulting firm. We look to hire exceptional people and provide them with opportunities that they will not find elsewhere. We are looking for opinion-formers, people who prize a culture based on respect, collaboration, and new ideas, and who have a passion for delivering solutions to the most complex and challenging issues affecting business and government. PA offers a career in consulting and solution delivery, not just a job; a stake in our firm; and an environment where individuals and ideas matter.
We recognise that diversity is strength and that the differences between people add value to our organisation. PA Consulting Group is committed to equality and diversity and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of sex, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, religion or age.