Senior Manager - FS Advisory
FS Advisory - Security -ITRA - Senior Manager
ITRA – SECURITY – SENIOR MANAGER
The EY IT Risk & Assurance (ITRA) team helps our clients address their challenges of managing IT risks in line with their business strategy. We deliver valuable insights and enable better business decisions through improved quality of information and business alignment. Team members deliver world-class advice as part of our broader risk and business improvement services. We provide services such as Information Security, IT Risk Advisory, Information Management & Analytics and Financial Audit IT Integration.
ITRA Information Security Senior Managers draw upon their extensive professional experience to direct client engagement teams, act as a senior advisor to key clients and lead strategic business development activities and global priority accounts.
Senior Managers build valued relationships with industry bodies, external clients and internal peers and develop a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities.
Senior Managers are proactive in contributing to and supporting the execution of EY’s strategic goals and objectives; leading by example and acting as a role model for EY people in the way that they live the EY values.
Your role as a Senior Manager will require you to lead proposals and bid activity including presentations for complex projects or elements of highly complex projects, and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals. Drawing on your skills and experience, you will create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs and contribute to thought leadership. You will package overall project findings into clear, concise, high-quality work products and act as a subject matter resource on one or more services, leveraging knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems. Driving improvements in business processes, you will serve as a role model for Quality & Risk Management and make sure that project teams comply with guidelines.
As a respected senior professional, you will communicate effectively with EY Engagement Partners and Managers and work to build, manage and motivate high-performing teams, and help key staff to build sustainable competencies.
- Lead and deliver large-scale ITRA engagements
- Manage financial aspects of client engagements and communicate significant issues, fees, and estimates to complete to Partners and Clients
- Assist Partners and Directors with generating new business opportunities and building client networks and relationships
- Understand all our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients
- Build strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for all levels of staff
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training ITRA professionals
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills
- Understand, follow and communicate workplace policies and procedures to all levels of staff
Technical skills requirements
You will be able to demonstrate leadership experience and client knowledge gained from more than 10 years professional practise across a number of the following areas of Information Security:
- Cyber Security/ Cyber Crime assessments, implementation or cyber frameworks (e.g. NIST) – including any past experience with security operations and knowledge of SIEM solutions
- Security strategy and transformation / business change / programme management / target operating modelling
- Security architecture design and implementation
- Security assessments, e.g. ISO27001, PCI DSS
- Identity and Access Management
- Data Protection and Privacy
- IT Resiliency
- Experience and understanding of Financial Services
- Strong academic record including a relevant undergraduate (Bachelors) degree
- Awareness of National and International security standards
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Project management experience - Prince2 / PMI / MSP
- Team Leadership / Management experience
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA or CISM
- Track record with a Big 4 consulting firm and/or a blue chip organisation
- Proven experience in business development and account management with track record in solutions selling and development
- Excellent communications skills at all levels
- Executive presence and presentation skills