Senior Managing Consultant – Telecoms Advisory
Managing Consultant – Telecoms Advisory
The practice operates in the fast moving, diverse and demanding communications industry. The success of this industry depends on many things: the ability to effectively align new technologies with users’ buying behaviour, retaining customers' spend, finding new ways to streamline existing operations and continually innovating. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team, work on leading-edge issues facing our industries and really make a difference to our clients. As a Managing Consultant within our practice you will be part of the leadership team and will be challenged to help clients transform their business and deliver business-critical programmes of change.
We are seeking to strengthen our team at Managing Consultant level. As part of the Telecoms and IT Advisory practice, you will work directly with clients on a wide range of assignments. You will demonstrate an understanding of the issues facing senior clients in the sector and a passion to do whatever it takes to help them succeed. Previous experience in consultancy is required and we are specifically interested in candidates with relevant contacts and experience from the industry including service providers.
You are likely to have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Network sharing/ managed services
- Management of complex network infrastructure
- Business case & strategy development
- Sourcing design, vendor selection and management
- Transition and transformation of services
- Programme and project management
- Performance improvement
- Business process redesign
- Develop strategic client relationships, working at senior levels on high profile work to tight timescales
- Development of client-facing services and propositions
- Responsible for quality, profit and assignment planning
Candidates must also have experience in selling professional services and business development, have exceptional interpersonal skills and be willing to travel on business. In the majority of cases, assignments will be in the UK and Europe but opportunities do exist to work on other international assignments.
PA Consulting Group is a leading management, systems and technology consulting firm. Employee-owned, award winning, independent and global - we look to hire exceptional people and provide them with opportunities that they will not find elsewhere. We seek opinion formers, people who prize a culture based on respect, collaboration and innovation, and who have a passion for delivering solutions to the most complex and challenging issues affecting business and government. In return, PA offers a career in consulting, not just a job. Join us and you’ll have a stake in our firm and an environment where your individuality and ideas matter.
WHAT CAN PA OFFER YOU?
- Original, strategic and operational consulting that makes a real business difference to high-profile clients.
- The opportunity to work in committed teams that blend in-depth industry experience with high quality consulting expertise
- A transparent career path where your advancement is objectively measured, enabling you to achieve your full potential
- Training and development rated amongst the best in consultancy
About PA Consulting Group
PA Consulting Group is a leading management, IT and technology consulting firm. Independent, award winning and employee-owned, we operate globally in more than 30 countries and transform the performance of major organisations in both the private and public sectors.
From initial idea generation and strategy development through to detailed implementation, we deliver significant and tangible results to our clients through our innovative thinking and in-depth sector expertise.
We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to PA’s success, and regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
To apply please visit http://www.paconsulting.com/Careers/ , selecting Experienced Professionals and submit your CV to role number 4125