Influence the growth of our management consulting practice as a Senior Consultant. BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy, managed and owned by its Partners throughout Europe. Serving Commercial, Public and Financial Services sectors, we focus on offering the best possible value to our clients. We strive to significantly increase the satisfaction of our people and to create a high performance culture. We look for people with ambition who will set demanding challenges for themselves, but at the same time recognise that best-in-class outcomes are the result of teamwork. Our UK office based in London is currently recruiting Senior Consultants.
- Ideally, candidates should have at least five years relevant experience either exclusively in a management consultancy or a combination of consultancy and industry
- Proactive individuals who can demonstrate that they have successfully led project workstreams, built trust and relationships with team members and clients
- Must be structured thinkers with core consulting and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience can be drawn from industries such as retail banking, energy and utilities, telecoms and business services
- Candidates should have developed capabilities in areas such as business strategy, transformation, customer strategy, TOM, OPEX, supply chain and financial principles
- Must be able to point to real results that they have achieved in their career to date
- Most importantly candidates should be looking for a career not just another job. They must have a real commitment to consulting and a passion for delivering high value work to our clients
- Candidates will be required to travel and routinely work on client site
- Candidates must have UK experience and an existing right to work in the UK
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. Our 3500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.