SAP Business Development Manager
We are seeking a professional Business Development Manager with SAP Sales experience to support our company's rapidly growing SAP services. This is a full-time, permanent position. The package will be a combination of a basic salary plus incentive based bonus based on achievement of targets.
The candidate should possess:
We’re specifically looking for someone who has strong experience in SAP offerings and a proven track record of developing new business in SAP accounts and has the connections in place that allow them to hit the ground running.
- The SAP Business Development Manager will lead the creation, identification, and development of innovative business opportunities. The success will be measured by the pipeline created and the value of business won
- The BDM is responsible for thought leadership, demand creation, opportunity identification, development, and selection of opportunities that support the business development strategy. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate deep understanding of the SAP marketplace
- The SAP BDM should be able to create, articulate, and sell an innovative business vision and the BearingPoint SAP value proposition
- Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Sales pipeline development and management
- Client relationship-building and associated call and meeting planning
- Appropriate interaction with internal teams to successfully pursue/engage on the opportunities to make sure the client clearly understands our company's value proposition and differentiating offering
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years’ experience in Business development of SAP solutions
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. Our 3500 people, together with our global consulting networkserve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.