Our consultants understand that business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients in the commercial and financial industries and government experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges.
BearingPoint is an independent partnership run by a European management team.
We are looking for exceptionally bright and motivated people to join the UK office based in London.
- Are you keen to get cross industry consulting experience ?
- Do you want to rub shoulders with the brightest minds in the industry?
- Are you ready to be visible in a consultancy that has the opportunity and excitement of a small business in London, backed by the strength and resources of one of Europe's largest consulting firms?
What we can offer you:
- The visibility and support to grow and succeed as well the salary and benefits package you would expect from a major European firm
- The tools and training to build the foundations of a career in management and technology consulting
- The opportunities to develop your skill set working on site on a variety of client projects. This could include supporting data driven assessments and strategies, preparing business proposals, researching markets, redesigning business processes, preparing organisations for change ,implementing new technologies and much more
- You will have access to and work directly with leaders of the firm and with our clients
What we are looking for:
Graduates across a range of disciplines but especially with quantitative skills and an aptitude for technology and business acquired from relevant business experience in a corporate or consulting organisation for between one to three years.
- Some knowledge of the value of data and information management, internet culture and business applications and systems is desirable
- You must currently hold the right to work permanently in the EU and do not require additional permits to travel across borders
- You must have a degree education to a minimum of a 2:1
- You should live within commuting distance of our central London offices and be willing to travel frequently to client sites in the UK and across Europe if necessary
- You should be able to think in a structured and logical manner, and have a highly numerate and inquisitive mindset
- You must be creative, a confident listener and good communicator with an open perspective
You should be able to present complex issues in clear and simple terms and exploit the use of technology
BearingPoint is a leading independent management consulting firm with European roots and global reach, comprising 60 nationalities, over 3000 employees, over 600 recruits a year and upwards of 700 international development opportunities.At BearingPoint we help clients realise their goals by applying deep industry and functional expertise in a pragmatic and innovative way. Our people realise their potential in a values-led culture based around excellence, teaming and stewardship.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.