At BearingPoint, we are growing quickly and have a number of exciting new projects to challenge Business Analysts/Product Owners. We are working with a wide range of clients, on a number of complex projects that are transforming the way business is being done in the UK. We are thought leaders in implementing Agile projects in large enterprises and are looking for a talented Business Analyst /Product Owner for a permanent role in our high performance ITST (IT Strategy & Transformation) team.
The Product Owner will be responsible for representing the clients business (voice of the customer) and will work as an integral member of one of our SCRUM teams.
- Gather User requirements
- Document Epics and User Stories
- Liaise with the client and with the development and test teams
- Plan, facilitate and deliver workshops to gather requirements
- Quality assuring all contributors to the end-to-end solution
- Act as a point of contact on all functional and non-functional requirements
- Improve business processes and technology innovation
- Research emerging technologies, processes and best practices
- Work on the development of client bids and presentations of proposals to secure new business
- Strong Telco skills (knowledge of eTOM, experience of working in Telcos fixed and/or mobile)
- Knowledge of CRM & Billing Solutions
- Strong track record in delivery of complex solutions
- Ability to write or contribute to a Business Case
- Experience of working in an agile delivery team
- Examples of successful projects demonstrating responsibility as the Business Analyst/Product Owner
- Background in delivering technology projects
- Exceptional problem solving skills and intellectual curiosity
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- 3rd level degree in Business or Computer Science (or related)
- Passion for innovation and creative problem solving
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent English
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client's individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and had led to long-standing relationships with many of the world's leading companies and organisations. Our 3500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.