The Firm-wide Support Administrator acts as PA to one Partner and a Director, administrative support for marketing, and other practice and office support duties.
- Organising and booking travel
- Liaising with all firm-wide PA’s and countries to organise meetings & travel
- Time & expenses preparation
- Diary management
- Document preparation
- Catering: ordering, arranging & presenting for meetings, events or special occasions as/when required
- Marketing support, reception and general admin support as/when required:
- Administrative contact for one of the firm’s programmes.
- Marketing campaign & events: providing administrative support as/when required
- Generally assisting in all marketing activities
- Reception support duties
- Answering phones as/when required
- Mailroom: all incoming & outgoing post; include booking & receiving couriers
- Assisting with Office and Special Events
- Proven experience over 3+ years in administrative office support and/or PA to senior staff preferably in a professional services environment
- Strong educational background; or equivalent work experience and/or certification
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Advanced MS office skills (Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook)
- A warm, friendly and professional approach to all incoming clients, staff and guests
- A proactive approach and ‘can do’ attitude – ability to ‘muck in’ as/when required
- Ability to prioritise work, manage expectations and deal with interruptions in a calm and professional manner
Requirements and benefits:
- Mon – Fri: Hours 09:00 am – 18:00 pm with 1 hour for lunch
- 25 days holidays
- Attendance at monthly staff meetings
- There is a 6 month probationary period
- A competitive salary and benefits package
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client's individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and had led to long-standing relationships with many of the world's leading companies and organisations. Our 3500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.